One Life To Live- FINALE- Friday 1/13/2012

• Members

How do you guys think the GH transition will work? I think Todd will go on the run for Victor's murder and wind up in PC to hide out. John, of course, will go searching for him. I think Blair will follow John and try to find Todd herself. I have no idea how Starr would end up there given her ending. I REALLY think they will get TSJ to at least film some episodes where its revealed Victor is alive, hence exonerating Todd.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I dont think Todd will let her go on the run with him and I hope Blair would not. Afterall she does have two kids at home. Jack is older but Sam is what like 5 and needs her. I would hope Todd wouldnt put her in that position nor would Blair abandon him or take him with her. I guess maybe Starr will return home to help Blair and convince her of Todd's innocence, urging her to fight for him. Plus this way the show can build up the ineivtable Todd/Blair reunion rather then have them show up together

• Members

I think some of this is best off not being seen. I don't think Jessica would ever have a good story under the present writers - I'm kind of relieved I no longer have to wish death on someone I saw grow up on the show.

I think the best thing for the two Todds story is for TSJ to briefly return and to go off with Tea into the sunset.

• Members

are you really? LOL. Thanks. I called it months ago. I never truly beleived he was dead and was hoping for this fakeout when he was killed off. So glad it turned out to be reality

thats what I wanted. Hopefully if we ever see them again she will be about to give birth to her kid or will have already had it. I want them to reunite, him learn he's a father again and for them to leave off happy together.I dont need them to join GH permanently and would rather they not, but a conclusion to their story in a short arc would be a dream come true

• Administrator

Loved the episode! I had a feeling that TSJTodd would be the cliffhanger and I''m glad it happened. This storyline MUST continue on GH with TSJTodd. Loved the happy endings for the Buchanans (Cilnt prosing to Viki, Jessica being Clint's biological daughter, Bo/Nora's "I love you" to each other, Matthew naming his baby after Drew, Natalie/Jessica hugging which put a smile on my face LOL ;):D). Happy we got one last Jessica/Brody scene - I've always liked them. Even though Langston was destroyed when she hooked up with Ford, it was nice to see the Langston/Markko/Starr/Cole together again. But with Starr moving to Port-Charles, I guess this means Starr/Cole don't get their happy ending?

The last two weeks was phenomenal. I thought the show went out the way I've always known it to be. I'm going to miss show. :(

Archived