One Life To Live- FINALE- Friday 1/13/2012

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Boy Erika's been a busy lady lately.... laugh.png

Here's another interview with her, this time from GiveMeMyRemote.com (of all things, lol). This was taped before Prospect Park scrapped the plans to continue OLTL/AMC.

They also did ones with Bree Williamson and Kassie DePaiva/Kristen Alderson.

• Members

When Destiny was screaming to the high heavens in labor, did anyone else hear her say "NO, I WANT TO GO HOME AND JUST DO THIS TOMORROW!" laugh.png

Thought it was a great finale. My fave parts were the afterbirth scenes. The BEST, most perfect moment for me was when Matthew decided to name the baby Drew. What a great scene. "Happy Birthday Drew" Loved that! You know, I was actually kinda shocked OLTL didn't slyly work Darren into this somehow. I would've expected to see him lurking outside somewhere, looking in through the window after Destiny gave birth & maybe flashing back to them having sex ;-P. Probably wouldn't have worked, considering how Destiny acted throughout the pregnancy story, but still...I totally could've seen Ron do something like that.

I think I was the only LangFord fan in the world, I loved that little moment when Langston was talking about him w/Starr icon1.gif And I absolutely LOVED that last Starr/Langston/Markko/Cole scene wub.png So awesome.

Ok I was impressed with Bree Williamson in her scenes with JvD. Ugh! I said it. "Daddy?" ...soo freakin' good.

Todd/Blair/Tea/Tomas/John...weakest part of the episode for me up until that last moment when John busted in on naked Blair & Todd! Loved it! And hell yeah to Victor being alive, what a stunning way to end the show....Allison is AMAZING. That is my kind of crazy laugh.png She should come to PC, too.

Archived