DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Sami, Jennifer, Lexie and Carrie as the Real Housewives of Salem...lol. What an ODD quad of friends. Sex and the City they are not

Oh snap, Marlena hasnt gone by to see Johnny at all since he was found? What a bitch. Thats her own grandchild that could have been dead. I guess John needs all of her atention to fawn all over him while in prison

Why are EJ and Abe still involved in a political race? November just came and went....

I loved the other day when Sami compared her mistake with EJ to Marlena's affair with John. Great use of history with Will now in her position. Maybe she will be pregnant and Will can change the results.

Jennifer vs Nicole rivalry? LMAO...how lame! Jennifer, sit your ass down! Nicole can and should chew her ass out. It almost makes me want to see them test Nicole and Jack when she inevitable leavs EJ following the Sami sex reveal. I want Nicole to drive Jen crazy

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still don't know how the situations compare.

That seems to be all Daniel stories. The women burden him and lean on him, etc. He has no chemistry with any of them, probably because the relationships are so unbalanced.

• Members

To me it doesn't work. John and Marlena were in love for years. She also had a long love story with Roman. She was torn between the two men. Sami has had a mixed relationship, at best, with Rafe, and a very ugly relationship with EJ. She slept with EJ because she thought her child was dead. Marlena slept with John because of their longstanding love for each other. Sami thought Marlena was supposed to be perfect. Will had no such illusion about Sami.

• Members
Well the comparison that Sami made is that that decision that Marlena made when she saw her with John destroyed the happy family she had. She hated John for years after and she resented Marlena as a consequence. Will has a happy stable family now and Rafe has provided that for him. Sami has destroyed that with her decision (at least he feels thats how things will turn up once the truth is revealed). He already hates EJ and as a result of her decision, he now resents Sami as that's ruined their relationship, much like Sami's relationship with Marlena was ruined. Sami went through a downward spiral and became a mess after what she saw and Will is in the process of going under his own downward spiral and is already turning out to be a mess. Are the situations exactly the same? Of course not, but there are enough similiarities to draw parallels from

• Members

Yup. Its great!

They are noit supposed to be identical stories. Fans always complain when soaps tell the same story. Days is telling a similar story that has some ties to the original yet it is also completely different. this is how it should be done. ill take this over OLTL recreate the 80's in every detail style of "honoring" the past any day.

Archived