DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Blech at that banner (The characters, not your creative side AMD).

It's better then the crap that Dena served out, but it's big bust. There are a few good storylines and some real big stinkers as well.

IMO:

The Good:

-Will's storyline.

-Kate vs Madison

-Madison & Brady

-Jack dealing with the hostage situation.

The Bad:

-EggBaby

-Jennifer dating both Jack & Daniel.

-John's trial. I mean who the heck cares about pension fund theft.

-EJ/Sami/Rafe Round 39035904

-The college website scandal (Zzzzzzz)

• Members

It is really a mixed bag for me.

I enjoy the character of Madison, her dynamic with brady, being rivals with Kate, her scenes and Kates scenes with Quinn were also nice. Will catching Sami/EJ ala Sami catching Mar/John was soap greatness and Marlena clearly knows he is struggling with who he is is great. I like Abby going after Austin and this slow burning Mel/Chad attraction. Jack's PTSD is interesting. Carrie/Rafe have a surprisngly interesting dynamic to watch. And while i LOVE my melanie, there was ZERO reason to make Daniel maggies son, because Mel/Mag already had that dynamic and didnt change much except for maggir trying to get Dan to accept her as his mom, not to mention she has two kids the show could have brought on (Madison = Sarah Horton, just sayin!). I like Dan/jen but its pointless because we all she will be with Jack at the end. John/Mar are the show alive to the shock of novody in a very pointless, boring storyline. The teens and their website is just atrocious. Nicole is beyond pathetic. I miss Carly and would have loved to see John made an Allamain again and interact with her, Quinn, Vivian and even Chloe if they had kept her around. The show has no balance, little to stakes for a payoff.

Then i have two mixed reaction stories. The Alice/Stefano/BabyPicture secret is... interesting, and i say this as someone who hates Hope and anything she is involved in. However, i am not sure I like where it is going. And Rafe/Sami/EJ... im just so over it that while this time around i find it much better written and dynamic, i cant invest. The Johnny story was just beyond and a slap in the face at the end.

• Members

Seriously. Jennifer Rose Horton used to be one of my favorite characters on DAYS. Really disgusted with her lateley, hated her on Wednesdays show fawning all over Daniel and being infinitely affectionate with him. Meanwhile she still bitches at Jack and continues to treat him like crap! The most disappointing scene was when Daniel came across Jack & Jenn's wedding photo and Jenn was acting pretty much ashamed of it; it's like she wants to erase her & Jack's past or something all to please Taniel. Pathetic. At this point it pains me to say I don't care or even want Jack & Jenn to reunite anymore.

And I'm still wondering who was following Jenn around on Halloween.

Those Jack/Marlena scenes were amazing. I wish Marlena had her office back!

Hope looked ridiculous in that sweater. And have I mentioned how much I hate when PR/Bo has his beard amishly styled like that? Serious yuck. And what happened to Bo and Hope's house?

• Members

Jennifer is awful and I think Daniel is too good for her. I dont get why he is putting up with this. She was his gf and now he has to share her with her ex-husband? Im no Jack fan but if she's going to treat him like crap then she needs to let him go. Why is she even still with him if she thinks so lowly of him? She is coming across incredibly selfish and both men need to drop her.

Daniel is about 10-15 years older than EJ and thats after the SORASing. There's no way those two were switched at birth unless Days completely wants to get ridiculous here. Susan is about Daniel's age if not slightly older. She cant be his mom

• Administrator

That was nice. And then Jen getting scenes with Nicole and EJ. M&D are really doing a great job with cast integration and making Salem feel like a community - a vast improvement over the last 3 years where it felt like a ghost town.

John calling Carrie, "pumpkin," made me smile. I love little thing like this.

• Members

I loved the Sami/Will scenes. If I didnt know I would have thought he was going to spill everything about EJ and his personal life. Also loved his scenes with Gabi. Great show today! Tomorrow should be even bettter with Will going insane....lol. I love the preview on my DirectTv for tomorrow's episode.

Archived