DAYS: December Discussion Thread

• Members

Zack...that was nice of them to remember him. I wasnt expecting that

I wish Nicole had done more in the way of telling Doc to STHU

Will is a HOT mess. I know it must suck to see your mom having sex with another man, but dang he has lost his damn mind over it. Im finding his reaction to be way over the top.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Deidre Hall did a really fantastic job in Monday's episode - I got chills during that scene she had with John in the jail, particularly that moment when she was telling him about the picture Belle sent of Claire and how she wished she had brought it to show him. Wow! Amazing work by DHall!

• Members

Will's story is kind of lame to me so far. I get it that he finds it disappointing that he caught mommy doing it with awful EJ. I just don't understand why it seems to be overwhelming him and almost bringing him to tears everytime he thinks about it. Speaking of thinking about it, I don't get WHY he keeps thinking about it, as evidenced through constant flashbacks. Will has always known who and what his mother is so this feels just a bit too dramatic to me.

• Members

Daniel and Melanie are NOT Hortons

Sami's kids know who Marlena is? LMAO at Sami looking like she's ready to kill her. Im with her though. Carrie was out of line

I like the drama of it but yeah it is a bit over the top and I mentinoed that yesterday. He is too old for this and needs to speak up or get over it. He's coming across as a whiny bitch to me

• Members

Sami should have smacked Marlena when she told her she was disloyal. I LOVE the parallels to Will though and love that he got to call Sami out on being a hypocrite. I hate John's story but love how it ties into Sami and Will's drama. I have to say the writing there is quite enjoyable

• Members

They did NOT just give Melanie, Daniel, and Victor ornaments?!

Aww Jack's flashback to getting his ornament.

I also enjoyed Sami ripping into Marlena because it's exactly how I feel when it comes to Marlena's obsession with John. Oh [!@#$%^&*] here comes Will. I love how you could see it building up for him in the background.

• Members

When Will had his hands on Rafe's shoulders, it almost looked like he was coming onto him

I dont want him to be a full on villian, but Id love it if this stuff with Will isnt for nothing. I hope he remains a dark character and becomes a d-ck. It'll be interesting if

• Members

I really like the way they are taking Will and portraying him. For people whom dont have a freind, family member, or themselves being gay, they probaly wouldnt understand. He is struggling right know to find out who he is and its the start of realizing that he is gay.He has alot of emotions bottle up and coming out isnt the easiest thing, and for someone his age its harder. I think the thing about catching his mother doing EJ has more to deal with him struggling with himself and knowing that his mother might not support his decision of his sexual preferance. Also, he never really never had a stable family up bringing, so the pressure is much harder for him.

I think they are taking Will the way of many young people his age when coming out. Today, we saw him boozing it up. I have known people that ran away, started drinking, developed drug problems, because they couldnt deal with coming out to their family members.

• Members

I cannot wait to see this episode later when I'm home. I'm sick to my stomach that Daniel and Melanie got ornaments though.

For the last time, idiots in charge, stop shoving these two completely useless characters down our throats! They are not integral to the show, they only bring everyone else around them down to their level, and if they got killed off tomorrow, not many people would care, on the show or off.

Why is every writer completely infatuated with Melanie/Molly? I just don't get it. The only thing she is good for is getting male co-stars fired.

• Members

This makes sense, but meshed with the whole "oh no Sami ruined his happy family and ruined his image of her as a mother...it's John/Marlena 2011!" it doesn't quite work for me. They're trying to shoehorn two stories into the same plot and that ends up making me unsure whether they're saying being gay has turned him into a bad person or if he would be a wonderful person if not for Sami doing what she's done a hundred times already and ruining this family that was never much of a family in the first place.

• Administrator

That's not how I see it.

This is how I see it too. It's just not Will seeing his mom and EJ having sex - it's a lot more like you suggested. It's everything bottling up and Will doesn't know how to deal with what's going on.

I hated them getting ornaments. Blech.

Other than that, today's show was fantastic. Loved the family scenes at Hortons and at Sami/Rafe's place. Loved Sami ripping Marlena and then Will ripping Sami, "You hyprocrite!!" I like that the truth isn't coming out so quickly. It should come out at a big event.

Archived