ATWT: P&G to release ATWT DVD Collection

dragonflies

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I got a confirmation this afternoon too. At least this a positive thing, and they gave me free faster shipping than just standard on their site. I have no idea how that happened, but hope to see the Christmas disc before December.

• Members

I ordered this earlier today after trying endlessly to order it on my phone while out of town lol. Can't wait! Also looking forward to the Thanksgiving episode on their website. Very cool stuff and will keep me entertained during my horrible 24 hour shift at work!

• Members

LOL..I popped in the DVD and didn't have any problems with it so far. I am watching the first one on the DVD which is the 1985 episode. It has Dusty, Lucinda, Craig, Lyla, Kim, Bob(he looks so young) Nancy, Chris, Andy(looks so so young), Lisa, Iva, Lily, Emma, Kevin, Marsha, Douglas, Frannie....those are the ones on so far..I am about 30 minutes into the show.

• Members

I almost feel like it needs to be the first of December before I watch Christmas episodes.

CarlD2, I hope the disks get to you quickly and work.

I wonder what episodes everyone likes most and if there are any that seem better now then way back when...

• Members

I was going to wait but couldn't on the Christmas episodes DVD. So good to see Holden, Barbara, Brian, Shannon, Steve, Betsy, Sierra and Paul in the 1985 episode. I can't tell which Paul this one is. Holden looks so young and hard...haha...if u know what I mean.....lol......remember the cat carving he made for Lily ...but didnt give it to her.

Archived