ATWT: P&G to release ATWT DVD Collection

dragonflies

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There are a number of Mr. Big clips on Youtube, although you've probably already seen those.

It's so strange to me, seeing James' mother in this episode and then seeing the way she was when she returned for Paul's murder trial. I'd love to know how Marland felt about James and his background. Based on Greta's total personality transplant, and Ariel no longer existing, I'd guess he wasn't fond of it.

• Members

This was a huge treat. The biggest treat for me was Anthony Herrera, damn he looked so so good back then. Of course he still looked good up until the end of ATWT but it was nice seeing him in his ~prime~. Justin Deas also looked way better back then, wtf happened to him :(

The worst part of the episode was all the lame "quadruplets" jokes. They got old 4 times as fast as most bad puns. lolseewhatididthere.

• Members

I am so enjoying my DVDs...I finally got to see the 1979 episode and the boathouse explosion. I've got to say that I liked Tom from 1979. Who is the actor in the role? I don't recall him. I'll be watching the Christmas episodes later tonight or this weekend.

• Members

I forgot to add: I think at the end, it was Henderson Forsythe's decision to leave the show, not a case of them just writing him out. I believe he was doing Broadway when David was presumed dead, and to keep him, the show worked around his other gigs.

• Members

I was so happy to realize that the 1992 Christmas episode on the DVD set was not the Andy/Courtney wedding, but instead an episode I'd only seen the last few minutes of. It was wonderful to see some of the last memories of Frannie and Sabrina, and the goodbye to Heather Rattray's Lily - underrated to the end. Rattray played Lily's pain and fragility in a way I just never felt with any other actress in the role.

This was a somber episode, in many ways, between it being Holden's "first Christmas" and Frannie being alone and still estranged from Barbara, but the basic sense of history (like Frannie and Sabrina giddily greeting Seth as he dropped by the house for Christmas) was still there. I also liked the touch of Holden buying Lily a cat present for Christmas.

Archived