ATWT: P&G to release ATWT DVD Collection

dragonflies

• Replies 632
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Geez...lol....They are even selling both DVDs as a 2 pack set...get going and buy them.....lol.

I think they said it would be out in early 2012. I'd rather have the DVD releases than the streaming episodes online. Although, it would be good if the episodes I want on DVD might not be released.

• Members

I don't think so but who knows. Remember that the first DVD was available on Amazon as well. It was selling well on Amazon.

I know...it would have been cheaper. I think they just wanted to see how the sales went first but I could have saved over 10 bucks had they done the dual pack all at once with further DVDs down the line. I paid the 11 bucks....got to support my soap and the soap operas in general.

I wonder what the other news is...probably a GL release.

• Members

You get an order number after you pay for your DVD. I did hear the first one sold very well. It was on Amazon for sale as well. I saw various ads advertising the first DVD release on the web and I got the word out to other sites that werent soap related but DVD news related. TVshowsondvd also had a write up on both releases.

• Members

http://www.soapdom.com/As-the-World-Turns-News/as-the-world-turns-dvd-collection-a-hit-new-christmas-dvd-released.html?fb_ref=.Tsv2MopfNYI.like&fb_source=profile_oneline

As the World Turns fans you rock! You were missing your soap and you really stepped up when the As the World Turns DVD collection was released in October.

The As the World Turns DVD collection is now officially known as a "hit!"

Mark Yates, President of Soap Classics, the distribution company that compiled the collection commented "we were astonished at the outpouring of support for our 20 ATWT Classics release. The fans really miss the series and its characters. They think of them like old friends and family members."

As noted above, the 20 ATWT classics episodes release is officially dubbed a hit by Yates and company!

You guys done good. So good in fact that just in time for the holidays, the brand new, Christmas in Oakdale DVD was released today.

As promised, Yates said that if the support for the first collection proved enthusiastic, there would be more, and it turns out, he's a man of his word!

Yates continued "Because the fans are so fond of these characters, we thought they would appreciate an opportunity to reunite with them at Christmas. We loved these characters too, and we wanted this disc to be kind of like going to a Christmas party with all our old ATWT friends. We think the fans will really enjoy it."

Please click through one of the banners on this page to place your order. Free shipping, too.

Archived