AMC Monday, September 26, 2011

• Members

The Talk, The Chew, The View, The Flu...they're all total crap and the beauty is you don't even have to watch them first before unfairly passing what you know is an accurate judgment.

I don't know I have ever seen Dr Oz for more than 20 seconds once on Oprah while flipping channels, I am now supposed to care his nobody daughter is on TV too? Who cares, where is Erica???

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I guess ABC had the date set long ago and they didn't want to do it taped. It looked live to me.

Did something happen to that bald guy's eyebrows? If it's a medical condition I don't want to make fun...

Clinton seemed to be saying a lot of "hip" or "sassy" phrases. I kept expecting him to say "whoop there it is." I felt awful for him.

I did laugh when Oz Daughter said she lost 30 pounds "permanently." Good luck keeping that off permanently...

I guess the only way to watch is as a parody. If SNL really wants to be of the times then they should rip this to shreds. They'd have enough material.

• Members

This thread akes me sad sad.png

I rarely watch AMC live anyway--I find the constant commercials on llive soaps distracting (I always leave the room to do something and seem to miss the start of the next segment) anyway. AMC is on at noon here, Days is opposite OLTL at 1, but I will try to check out some of the reboot. I admit, I've simply NEVER been able to get into Days--something about the look and style of it, so I doubt I'll stick with it even if it's improved but...

I do usually catch at least 15 mins of Bold and the Beautiful (it's just so ridiculous but hard to look away), as it falls on my lunch break, and did catch JY's appearance. Would have like dot have seen him on The Talk and if I was home I would have watched some of the Chew I admit out of curiousity. Sounds dreadful (although to be fair it was their first episode, still...)

• Members

I saw it. They asked him who JR shot. Jacob said it could have been anyone and he probably left town or he might have shot himself. I doubt Jacob knows. They mentioned how he had played JR for 8 years and then went on to his return to B&B as Rick and how he had played that part before. Then the rest was a recipe of his...and he prepared it. It felt like Jacob Young's Chew show.tongue.png

• Members

Did someone mention The Flu? Don't give ABC any more ideas, that'll be their new lifestyle show once the SPEW fails. A health and wellness show! They're just recycling ideas at this point!

Yeah, really sad to come home and not see my DVR recording at 1 p.m. I am curious about Spew reviews/ratings. I won't watch it or tweet about it but I really hope it is as bad as it actually looks. All I know is Whoopi is eating Italian food for episode two. Woo hoo.

• Members

Dr. Oz's killjoy daughter must be pitching for that.

Everyone else on the show: Food is fun!

Dr. Oz Daughter: Food is medicine.

Everyone else: Ooh sister friend I love these recipes!!

Dr. Oz Daughter: I cured polio with onion dip.

Everyone else: Don't you just love this great new thing we made, called a grilled cheese sandwich?

Dr. Oz Daughter: If you're stranded in the wilderness, licorice sticks will guide you home!!!

Archived