OLTL: Discussion for the week of September 5th

• Members

Sam wins the prize, that is the cutest, not at all annoying kid on a soap ever.

Kim is gorgeous. It's funny because I always thought she was but the past few days she was looking a little alien-like, her eyes are kinda set far apart. But they brushed the hair sorta in her face today and she's just ravishing.

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I personally am also enjoying the Aubrey/Rama/Cutter/Kim stuff... to me MUCH more enjoyable than the equal-aged Nat, Jess, Brody, etc.

I'm just curious what went down at the Spotted Pony... they must have been scheming someone and the person ended up dead, I'm guessing? Or something worse...? I think it's more interesting than half of the show!

<3 Kim

• Members

ITA Jack is a product of his violent environment.

Considering I read here daily that Blair had the majority of raising Jack because Todd neglected him, she has to take at least 50% of the blame. Dorian and Blair are Cramers, and attempted murders is in their rap sheet and Blair is the most slap happy female on this show.

• Members

Which is what TSJ's Todd realized in the scene following this one as he admits to Tea, he sees himself and Peter.

Interesting in RH's Todd first scene alone with Jack he also manhandled and belitted him.

TSJ and RH's Todd are far more alike than RH or in denial Starr want to admit. It was after all RH's Todd who threw OUT Jack.

• Members

Téa tends to call her Estrella in more emotional moments. That was always Téa's special name for Starr. Starr for years used to call her TEE. It was sweet they had special names for each other and their bond has never been broken.

Ever since Dani stopped Nate from rushing her into sex, I've really enjoyed how the writers are letting her mature as a character. Today with Starr, she was really the more mature, reassuring sister and that was a nice shift for them. Very sweet her trying to care for her fragile mom today too.

Archived