OLTL: Discussion for the week of September 5th

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

WTF, Cutter is Kim's little brother? And what the hell were they saying about Aubrey's orginal face. She wasnt ugly! There was nothing that some makeup and a better hair stylist couldnt fix

This Todd story is really hard to watch but Jack is really saving it for me

• Members

Exactly, and if she weren't frowning. This bugged me too for whatever reason--I know Llanview/Soapland is filled with beautiful people, but they went on and on about what a horrible dog she was, kids shunned her, etc... blink.png I always wonder - the actress or model or whoever they used for the Ugly Aubrey photo, how that works for her. I know a job's a job, but would you put on your resume "the ugly as a dog Aubrey in OLTL"?

• Members

Actually Cutter is older than Kim is what they said. I don't see Cutter and Aubrey being totally free of their con artist past. I'd love to see some fun con artisting with no real harm behind it, like petty theft. That'd be cute. :) Now that I think of it, they missed an opportunity not showing them at the premiere. :(

Is there such a thing as new opening blue balls? This show is killing me!

• Members

You may be right as KA was only 6 her first year as Starr and she shared many scenes with FL.

I grinned when an older KA called her TEE in their first scene back together in 2002. KA said TEE again when she greated her in 2008. It's nice when the script writers remember these little nods to history :-)

Kim and Rama are such welcomed brunettes on a show that had too many cookie cutter blondes. I like that Kim and Rama have more exotic looks too.

With that said, only JVD's Clint makes Kim bearable for me as I hate her Stacy obsession and Cutter is worthless IMO. Rama was great until she turned on Vimal.

Archived