GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

[shenae Grimes]Screw, screw you R! Screw ALL OF YOU![shenae Grimes]

Anywho, LOVING Carly and Shawn, glad their scenes are getting less one-sided and he's not just playing Negro Jason.Also glad they aren't just letting her think Jax died in the plane crash.

I hate rooting for Snobin but I was so happy when she called Patrick out for not being more supportive and George Hamilton for undermining her as COS.

Tracy vs Skye is so much fun, I'm liking Johnny being thrown into the mix too. Anthony annoys the [!@#$%^&*] out of me though and needs to just go away.

Michael and his prostitution whore = Zzzzzzzzz

• Members

The GH mob under Garin Wolf is a lot more interesting and fun to me. I love that there's more insight into the Zacchara's. I loved Sonny & his goons busting Johnny's door in (as preposterous as it was. How could Sonny do that so easily on enemy territory?). LMAO. I like light doses of hardcore mob boss Sonny Corinthos like we got today. It was just right.

Anthony Z and his obsession with plants just crack me up, GH has stuck with that since he first came on the show and I love that laugh.png He really adores his plants and knows his stuff. LOL!

Tracy and Anthony to me are just good fun, comic relief. Heck no to them ever becoming an item! That would just be...odd & I don't see GH toning it down a notch with Anthony ever anyways, haha and I could never see Tracy "falling" for a guy as nutty as Papa Z. Tracy/Luke (whenever he gets back) all the way. I have to say I LOVE how GH is tying the Zacchara's and the Quartermaines together. Interesting, fun, great interactions!

I love how Michael and Abby disappeared from the episode after their usual redundant argument. As usual they were insufferable to watch and going around in circles.

Dumbass Kristina continuing to waltz around town after she's had several dizzy episodes just boggles my brain. WTH is wrong with her? And I'm not intrigued in the slightest by whatever it is thus far so I'm really not caring.

• Members

^^ Agreed. AZ is OTT and should be kept that way. The only person I can see even coming close to him would be Hellzabub, but she like the younger models.

Tracy and Johnny have always had an interesting dynamic IMO. Back when Johnny was dating Lulu, Tracy often commented on his manners (a big thing for her) and he was always respectful. I don't think it would take much for Johnny to try to protect her from his father, in fact that might be exactly what we are seeing now. Edward would be part of the Tracy Package.

• Members

The Port Chuck Band visted a radio station in Rochester, NY Thursday morning. They stayed for over an hour chatting about stuff. No spoilers. Steve Burton had a lot fans calling in saying he was their favorite...lol They are going to be on the Jerry Lewis Telethon Sunday between 10pm and noon. I'm looking for videos of the sold out show but haven't found any yet.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150362520009747.402553.86659589746&type=1

Archived