GH: Discussion for the Month of September

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL, of course it was an insult. She's 18, Skye is an almost middle-age tramp with a record that Kristina would know about, and Krissy is many things but stupid isn't one of them, she knows flirting when she sees it. She just doesn't know Skye and Ethan are playing each other.

I actually find her one of the more fun characters. Goodie-goodies are always self-limiting. Krissy is a great combination of sweet/brat/trouble maker/victim. She's got far more potential than a lot of them.

• Members

Well, on this one we'll have to agree to disagree. I've watched Skye "tramp" her way across AMC, OLTL, PC and GH. She's the poster child for trampy.

As for Krissy, meh…. she's young and passionate. We're all "stupid" at that stage.

• Members

Sometimes I wish Johnny and Ethan would just start making out. lol. After today it seems they're friends & have each others backs still but they could turn into rivals at any moment. I like that.

I'm glad Morgan was sent to military school. Maybe it'll change him. LOL. I hate that we didn't get any Morgan/Carly goodbye scenes. Well, If GH is around I'd like to see them bring him back in a year or two a changed man icon1.gif

I used to like Kristina but right now I find her to be a dumb, delusional brat. Someone go buy her the book "He's Just Not That Into You (Now just get over it already bitch)". I thought she was selfish today going to Sam and venting all of her Ethan problems. Girl your sister does not care about your silly Ethan problems right now, her fiance just had brain surgery! She does not need you burdening her at a time like this! Also why does she keep going to those same dark docks crying and whining and having dizzy spells. Really WTH is wrong with her? This is not being handled well at all IMO. This is some dumb storytelling!

I've had more than enough of Maxie and her meddling. Why is she asking Spinelli to be the Borg's best man? How does she know that's what he wants?! What if he wanted Max or Milo to do it? That's highly unlikely but my point is Maxie just needs to butt the hell out!!

Bradford Anderson did a great job today as Spinelli. Interesting way to wrap up the Jackal P.I. nonsense..

Archived