DOOL: Fall Preview!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oy it gives me a sad feeling that I may know what their story is going to be. I guess it could be worse but I am speculating

folks I know nothing. Gabi will find out shes pregnant, Wills conflict will come into play and it will somehow lead into Carrie

and Austin raising the baby as theirs and Sami being all pissed over it. I supposed it could be a decent story for the SOnny/WIll drama

along with Sami/Carrie/Austin impacting several players on the show.

Oh I have no doubt JOhn and Marlena will have a frontburner storyline

• Members

Ouch. Hadn't heard about Dattilo's backstage drama or any substance abuse. It was definitely apparent in little online videos and magazine blurbs that he was a little bitter that they had let him go, but didn't realize it was that bad. But, they *did* invite him back for Alice's funeral, so it can't be out of the question to get him back. If Jordan Clarke was able to return to GL, surely the same could be done for Dattilo. Heck, even the darling Melissa Reeves had legal issues with DAYS at one point.

• Members

There's your big Austin/Carrie story. Austin and Carrie want a baby but can't have one due to her inability to carry a child to term. Solution: Sami agrees to be a surrogate mother. Complication(s): Carrie believes her eggs were used for fertilization, when in fact, it was Sami's. Ergo, Sami is carrying her own child with Austin. Everyone learns the truth; Austin and Carrie are torn asunder emotionally; Rafe and Sami's relationship is tested as well; Austin feels compelled to stand by Sami and be an active participant in their child's life; Rafe's jealousy toward Austin and Sami's newfound relationship grows; and Carrie loses her [!@#$%^&*] and ends up in bed with either Rafe or E.J.

• Members

Kids kill soap characters. I can't think of a single character who has been better or stronger with a child. I realize they are a necessarily evil to be SORASed at the appropriate time in order to create their own OTT drama, but when they are little screamers….. ugh…..

(warning: mother of 4 kids who is long past the conviction that babies are sweet and desirable)

Archived