DOOL: Fall Preview!

• Members

i agree re Melissa.Lisa Trusel has returned a few times,so it seems she is not against coming on from time to time.

A lot of Hortons could still be utilised.But for years they have been ignored.I think the Alice funeral episodes did not have the impact because a lot of viewers did not know or relate to characters like Marie because she has not been a part of the show for years,

Along the way,they should have been kept in viewers minds by having them visit and be referred to eg use Marie when Nick came on,She could have been working at the hospital at some capacity and have some scenes with her grandson.it doesn't have to be a major thing-just a few days here and there,Long time viewers would feel their loyalty is rewarded and newer viewers would just accept her as Nathan's grandma.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I get the sense from reading Muldoons interview that Austin is going to take on the "father" role to Will and Carrie the "mother" role so that

makes me think they will be involved with Sami and in Will's upcoming storyline. I guess its an easy way to get an established couple on canvas, have some conflict with Sami, without having to bring back Lucas.

• Members

Well, they are his well travelled, well healed (hopefully broad minded) Aunt and Uncle. I guessed ages ago that Sami wouldn't handle Will's Sexual Orientation well, and this give me hope of two things.

1. Will's story will have some typical politically incorrect Brady reaction to counter the positive Horton/Kiriakas reaction

2. Carrie and Austin will be Supporting not Leading characters

• Members

I never believed Carrie and Austin were coming back to do anything other than supporting. Unless they really mix up the 30 something group and test Carrie with Rafe, EJ and Austin with Nicole, Madison it just seems from Cordays interview that even the 30 plus group has set established couples. Sarah Browns new character is already going to be Brady's new great love per Corday. Already predetermined.

• Members

Agreed. But in that interview Corday also said the returnees would be carrying the show - now does that mean the DH2 will devour the canvas again (which I fear) or did Corday use unfortunate wording (which he's been known to do)? Either way that latest interview with Corday did not reassure me.

Archived