DOOL: Fall Preview!

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That didn't drop Magic - good. That was my big concern.

As for the rest:

A - Marlena/John and the Brady family have been eating this show for years. Did people REALLY think their return would still allow other characters to carry story?

B- These are previews and usually play out early in the cycle. These aren't necessarily all we have to look forward to.

C- Where there is a family member mentioned, the family usually isn't far behind. (Other shows, not so much) So we can be pretty assured State will be involved with EJ.

• Members

THey aren't really saying much but it sounds different at least. I am getting less excited with Sarah Brown now when I read already she and Brady are some epic romance. I suppose if the story is good it could work but honestly I just don't see she and EM clicking. but then she did work well with Mo at GH who is not a good actor (and I love EM) so I will stay hopeful

John/Marlena and Bo/Hope not a fan but I could be interested if the story is good.

And Quinn why so many details on him. Lord he better not be the new Melanie.

Jack is the fun guy who gets in his way all the time. Ugh. I think Matt Ashford is by far the best of all the actors on this show now so

why Jack the buffoon again?

• Members

Too much focus on couples. Looks like these writers will use Bo and Hope the same way that Higley 1, Sheffer and Higley 2 did, as cops with no real story, BORING! Not interested at all in Austin and Carrie.

Good stuff for Galen to play? I hate when writers talk about giving certain actors something. They should think of them as characters and what works for the stories. They should not point out certain actors just because they're buddies.

Don't care about Jack the clown and Dr Tan Hairy Chest fighting over Missy "phoning it in" Reeves.

Just like I thought, this story is about EJ. It has nothing to do with Abe and Lexie.

Boring.

So they have already decided that she's gonna be paired with Brady. I like Sarah Brown, but I don't like that she will be in story with two bad actors like Eric Martsolf and Alison Sweeney.

Another one with EJ.

Don't care.

Pimp and drug dealer turns spa worker. They should have kept Quinn as a bad guy.

So nothing about Stefano, Kate, Abe, Lexie, Roman. And Melanie, but that's a good thing.

Not impressed with these spoilers.

• Members

ROFL, God help us.

Days might do SuperCouples better than anyone (actually, they are the only show that can) however it really limits how interesting the characters involved become. Even in death one doesn't seem to be able to shake the other - which is probably why Days have more people coming back from the dead than all other shows combined.

• Members

Like who? Marlena? Let's face it, the only "big reveal" is when it's Marlena. Whether she's possessed by the devil or killing half the town... if it's MARLENA, it's a big deal smile.png Everyone else is just "blah, whatever"

Muwahahah... agreed.

I wonder when Carly exits. And Taylor too. Hmm...

Archived