Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

No, because everytime she starts in I hit the FF button. Unfortunately I've caught up to the live feed now, so mute will have to do.

I almost changed the channel because my dad and sister came into the room

No, because everytime she starts in I hit the FF button. Unfortunately I've caught up to the live feed now, so mute will have to do.

:lol: So I'm guessing Starr and Baz will have some sort of performance this summer in lieu of the high school musicals?

John: Brody? Well he's just pissed he didn't get to shoot Bin Laden

That was a brilliant line! laugh.png

Not only do I love this Two Todds storyline, I also love how the episodes end - there's always some cliffhanger (or mini-cliffhanger).

You all do realize Starr just sang the show's new theme song right?

Oh God, you're probably right. With all the rumors this weekend with Ted King saying he's gonna be in the opening soon and something about a "new" opening, I shudder to think at the new revamp that's coming. If she is singing it, they better autotune the hell out of her voice.

That was a brilliant line! laugh.png

Especially cause it highlighted how unnecessary and unconnected Brody's presence was in the episode :lol:

Oh snap, they really are brothers. Now it's time to find out if TSJ knew or not

Everytime I hear that expression, "oh snap" now all I can think of is how horribly Kim Kardashian delivered that line on my soap. It is forever ruined for me. LOL She was such a mistake!

I just can't beleive this story will be wrapped up in 3-4 weeks. It's feeling really rushed to me.

I bet Kourtney didn't have to share a dressing room with Terri Conn,

Oh God, you're probably right. With all the rumors this weekend with Ted King saying he's gonna be in the opening soon and something about a "new" opening, I shudder to think at the new revamp that's coming. If she is singing it, they better autotune the hell out of her voice.

Ew. I doubt revamping the opening a few months before it goes off TV is on their mind. TK probably just shot an opening pose to match the current one.