Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Antoyne

OLTL Discussion for the week of August 15th

That window crap was another of RC's attempts to rewrite history in order to remind people that Tea and Tea/Todd were always supreme. No wonder the ratings fell.

Any Tea/Blair conflict is about how pathetic Blair is. It's pointless.

Dang Tea, simma dahn nah!

I will give the show credit for this... every time today I asked a question in my mind about a faulty plot point re: two Todds, they cleared it up a moment later. They are on their toes today.

I wonder if Miss Tina ripped out that page... I would love to weave her into this in a fun and interesting way but it's not like Viki needs any more ammo. OH, And if anyone from OLTL is reading these boards, could you PLEASE work in a scene where Tina tells Viki about herself? i.e., How she comes at Tina with such anger but lets Todds 1 and 2 get away with murder?

That window crap was another of RC's attempts to rewrite history in order to remind people that Tea and Tea/Todd were always supreme. No wonder the ratings fell.

Any Tea/Blair conflict is about how pathetic Blair is. It's pointless.

+1

You all do realize Starr just sang the show's new theme song right?

You all do realize Starr just sang the show's new theme song right?

No, because everytime she starts in I hit the FF button. Unfortunately I've caught up to the live feed now, so mute will have to do.