AMC: Friday, August 12, 2011

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is what I was afraid of with all the talk of reworking the endings of the show. I don't care so much about whether everything is wrapped up in a bow, but I hate the bad editing like yesterday when Madison just appeared. And it will only get worse if they keep having to make changes.

• Members

Yea that Madison/JR kiss getting removed really f-ed up yesterday's really bad. I'd like to think they'll have their heads screwed on a little tighter as the end draws closer, even if PP makes them change the ending since they have advance warning of that now.

Yeah but there was no reason to take them to Paris. I guess for nostalgic purposes but STILL.

• Members

Such a waste

I hate Dixie back from the dead but if she's involved with JR I can deal but so far its been yeah she's back and barely a reaction from anyone. Tad/MEK really downplayed it. Maybe its intentional on his part because he realizes how absurd its been.

I wish I cared about Zendull. Zach is such a soul sucker.

And what on earth is going on with Angie and Jessies story did they just drop it for Davids island of return of the night of the living dead?

• Members

LB putting all 10 of her 12 eggs in this David story basket was an awful choice. It's never good when the show revolves around 1-4 characters, but then you add this crazy, hard to connect to story on top and it's not good.

Flat.

I will say the scenes with JR and Dixie is the first time I'm honestly connecting to Dixie's return because it's a simple story about a man, his addiction and his mother trying to save him. It's not stupid. It doesn't confuse me and make me go WTF.

I could almost like their scenes as it playing a little more romantic than Tad & Dixie's reunion but then I think of how much more dark, chauvinistic and serious the show is with Zach's presence and it's a little deflating.

I wish the show was fun and sparkly and smart like All My Children back in the day right now, it isn't - and that's even without Zach. OH was fleeting. Although I really like the infrequently aired non-David stories, those stories also aren't close to fun and sparkly but they are at least smart.

Archived