AMC: Friday, August 12, 2011

• Members

Not that I defend David or his actions, but this constant huffing-and-puffing against him from Tad, Ryan and others is one reason why AMC keeps pissing me off. Nobody likes Dr. Hayward; we get it. Must we telegraph it EVERY. SINGLE. LINE.?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Couldn't they think of a more interesting way to get Kendall to the hospital than to get allergy medication? If this was OLTL, she'd be going there because someone else she loved was somehow in an accident and there's be dramatic shrieking when she had to manage both situations at once

• Members

Is Skye a Chandler? When did Colby have problems with alcohol?

The problem with JR is that he is addicted to everything because he can't deal with the problems in his life. He gets hooked on anything that presents itself as an out be it women (Babe, Marissa), drugs, or alcohol and he uses it as his safety net. JR has no resilience within himself to deal with problems on his own so he constantly needs something to give him a boost because he can't face his problems. Had he faced consequences for his actions before he wouldn't be the way he is now because he would realize his actions have consequences.

• Members

I like JR but I think you hit the nail on the head. And my hope is while I really hate the idea of Dixie back from the dead round #392932, that she will be the one to help him develop that resiliance and that AMC ends with JR fully reconciled with himself and rebonding with his son and the rest of his family. I am actually glad they went this route over having him involved with Amanda in a WTD story. I think Broderick is actually writing some decent stuff for some of the characters. This reaction and downfall for JR is very JR.

• Members

The fact that Tad and Dixie are even thinking about JR right now is evident of how much "back from the dead" sucks. I know I'm sounding like a broken record, and I'm sorry, but jeez. The love of your life comes back from the dead for the SECOND time, and you're not convulsing and jumping up and down and screaming and wondering WTF is going on in this world?

This [!@#$%^&*] is pissing me off. I can't deal with it. This is not how I wanted my show to end. I don't think anybody wanted this show to end this way. Cavalcade of Cadavers.

They better be glad SuLu is looking like a goddess in that outfit, or I wouldn't even be watching today.

Archived