OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 1

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm so glad that Bo and David established the Nate gum wrapper thing straight away. I was afraid that it would get dragged out and David would become some sort of red herring.

I'm also glad that Destiny finally told Shaun about her pregnancy. Are people going to complain that they were cheated out of it because they did the classic window shot thing? :P

Gigi looks like she put her lube on the wrong lips.

• Members

The reason the Nate story if you can call it one isnt being made longer is because of OLTL leaving the TV airwaves. If not this story could go on for another year. Once TSJ leaves there will be nothing appealing to watch. What story will they focus on?? Matthew/Nate story is boring....the whole Clint trial is a joke....Nora..ugh......need i go on ....

• Members

I wish they could just bring back Tina for the full 3 months.

I also kind of wish they had done what AMC did and bring various people back from the dead. I don't care about realism or cartoonishness if it means someone like Gabrielle Medina returning from the dead.

• Administrator

What a bad idea to not play the Two Todds storyline today. It's the big story that are making people watch and they don't play it after such a huge episode? That's bad soap opera writing right there. You just ruin all the momentum.

Archived