OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 1

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved that last Todd and Tea scene...Even though it's obvious where this is going, I really felt for Trevor there...I was watching his eyes and you could see that he realized his world was collapsing around him, and of course Todd went to his normal reaction of anger when he realized even Tea wasn't believing him...

I really hope everyone doesn't immediately jump on the believing RH bandwagon...As I remember clearly what TSJTodd had to go through to prove he was Todd..Give us some flashbacks of them both damnit.

• Members

That was pretty sweet.

The only way they could've really gotten me back onboard for Todd and Blair ever again after 2008 was for the things Todd did then to not have happened. And it's pretty clear when you look at the two Todds who the real one is. It's a rebirth for the character and it means a lot to me - this is the character who left the show in 2003, the man who was working again to be better.

Loved TSJ's little pat on Starr's arm as she shrank away when he perfunctorily said "you believe me now, good," and walked off. He's always been such a scheming shyster type of Todd and it makes sense that he'd try to hustle this situation too as quickly as possible. Also Tomas facepalming in the background as Todd and Blair kissed. I also loved the creepy Frodd/Tea scenes in the dark. She looked utterly paralyzed there and at the Palace - like she thought RH was probably telling the truth, but she had given her whole life and being over to TSJ's Todd and couldn't do anything but walk out with him.

• Administrator

What a great episode!........aside from the Rex nonsense. Best scene was definitely TSJTodd/Tea's last scene - from the acting to the directing....the way Tea was in tears as she slowly turns to TSJTodd after he asks her if she believes him, and then when he sees her face, he gets angry and she walks up the stairs. Another good directing scene was when RHTodd was pointing the gun and you had TSJTodd behind John and Jack behind TSJTodd. Props to Michael Eilbaum today. Second best scene was Starr touching RHTodd's face. Third best scene was the kiss and "I dare you to forget me."

Can't wait to see the rest of the storyline and Viki's reaction.

• Members

Rex is lurking around with a gun? Ugh, can he go to hell. "I just, I just, I just" OMG that scene was awful. I was hoping he'd run into traffic while he was chasing after ghostGiGi

RH fought for 8 years to get back? Wasnt he catatonic for 8 years?

LMAO at how TSJTodd is playing it so cool and RHTodd is raving like a lunatic

Oh my Todd and Tea :( That last scene was very well done. I really wish it wasnt over but that pretty much symbolized that their world would soon be crashing

Haha, I loved it too!

You answered your own question...he blows

• Members

Watching Monday's episode right now - OH MY GOD!!!! The reveal is so amazing..I have no words for this scene with the 2 Todd's and Blair, Starr, Tea.. SOMEBODY PLEASE UNCANCEL THIS SHOW!!!! Keep it on air!!!

Archived