OLTL: Discussion for the week of August 1

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LMAO, really? Wow, that sound like a timeline mess more than anything

Yep, those are about the right timeframes. Horrible! I can't remember what the big moment I'm thinking of is now, though. Dammit!

My girl friend that watches texted me pissed about the Todds not being on and said now I know what it's like for a guy to have blue balls LMAO

• Members

I don't think NOT showing Todd and Co today is such a big deal. IMO, it's all matter of viewer impatience. They were on all last week and I don't recall any show that I've ever watched feature the main story every single day. I'm guess they'll be back on tomorrow or the next day.

Anyway, I just watched today's show and I didn't think it was boring, but then my perspective may be different. I'm out all day and I DVR the show and skip by the commercials. The show goes by too fast to me.

• Members

I do. But I honestly don't see any way, or reason, for her to return at this point. I've watched soaps for many, many years, starting with Santa Barbara in the 80's and I honestly don't recall any other character being destroyed like OLTL destoryed Marty. To make matters worse, it was done without a legitimate explanation and in a matter of months simply to give other actors a story. I will never get over that.

On a different note, I love that Rex is too busy chasing ghost Zhee Zhee and running around with a gun to take care of Shane, but went through the trouble of strong-arming Clint into blackmailing Dorian into releasing Echo becasue Shane needs his grandmother. Seriously? How about Shane needing his father? And where is Roxy?

And as much as I love me some Clint and Viki, as a lawyer, the courtroom scenes on this show make me want to pull my hair out. They are beyond rediculous. For starters, a DA who is a defendant's ex-wife and sister-in-law would never be on the case! Nora really is the worst attorney, ever!

Archived