B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's too bad the only thing Thorne might get to do is bang Taylor, thus setting himself up to be used and dropped again whenever the writers need to dig themselves out of another writing slump and reboot the Bridge/Tridge triangle.

• Members

Only now Brooke is saying she cant be around Thoams and work with him? She should have done that after the first time he kissed her and most definetly the second.

So just like that Steph is redeemed? She did all this bc she's frustrated bc she doesnt know how to fight the cancer? I thought they dropped that story anyway bc they act like she's cured. What a lame way to excuse her actions. Id rather they just have her own up to it and just say she still hates Brooke and she did what she did bc she wanted to.

• Members

But for Brooke, she's being rather resolute with Thomas. Not that that's saying much...but for Brooke, not taking the blame is progress.

Teehee...I can't wait for the first Brooke/Taylor meet up.

• Members

Steffy's reaction....ph34r.gif Wasn't feeling it. The tone in her voice killed it for me, I just didn't find myself feeling bad for Steffy at all (except a little in that last scene she had with Ridge)...

Man this has to go down in soap history as one of the worst aftermaths of a reveal! This is RIDICULOUSLY stupid! I am embarrassed for Susan Flannery/Stephanie. This is not how things should've gone down. This was such an easy, fluff way out.

• Members

I love ya Steffy but please grow up. She is TOO old for this mess. I do love that it made Bill start thinknig about her and his confession of love, so I guess something good will come out of it. I also liked her lashing out at Thomas bc he deserved that

IA, the aftermath has been lame. Stephanie being instantly forgiven is awful. No drama at all.

• Members

I do love that she lashed out on Ridge for getting her hopes up again. For leaving Taylor at the alter, again...etc. He chose to propose to Taylor and have a wedding. He always uses her bc he's scared to be alone and its not fair to her or the family. For that, Id have to agree with Steffy and Ridge needed to hear that

Archived