B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wouldn't have really considered them a couple. They were getting close, but not committed to a relationship. He flirts with anything (and probably has inappropriate feelings for Brooke) and she spent time kissing/flirting with Marcus.

I wonder if anyone told Dayzee Marcus is now a daddy?

I don't like those magnets. Brooke looks like a tranny.

But I thought today was great. Not to spoil it, but Steph and Thomas reap what they've sown.

• Members

Go Taylor! Definite highlight of today was her lighting up into Stephanie. That was good stuff.

I wish Brooke hadnt been so quick to take Ridge back especially after the disrespect he showed her. She should be more pissed that he would jump to marry Taylor so fast even if she did push him in that direction

• Members

Don't think so! I'm surprised it hasn't been referenced that she knows yet. How pathetic if she never finds out or the show just doesn't bother with even exploring that angle. I'd like to see Dayzee slam Marcus's trifling ass for sleeping around with Amber when he was beginning to date her!

I could not agree more! I'm disappointed with how this turned out.

I'm sad they're over!

• Members

Dayzee's in a no win situation. They won't write for her with him and they definitely wont write for her without him. It's the lesser of two evils so yeah, I don't have a problem if she's "recurring" and the actress gets a better gig elsewhere. All this incessant hate for doing absolutely nothing is ridiculous but I wont lie, her break up scenes were Thomas were really good. I had no idea they were a couple up until that point. If only BB would invest...

• Members

IDK...Steph blaming her cancer and Thomas using his mommy issues kind was kind of lame. And I'm kind of sure Brooke will be Thomas' best friend again in three months. I was hoping Thomas would finally cop to some kind of inappropriate feelings for Brooke. Brooke should have slapped the crap out of him. This wasn't just one incident of Thomas making a "bad" decision and throwing Brooke under the bus. It started the moment he kissed Brooke to get publicity for Taboo.

So...Thorne had more than three lines...is he finally gettin' a story?

Archived