B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Members

Taylor is so badass lately! Loving her attitude. She was boss at the end today! laugh.gif

How random that Owen and Jackie decided to sell their loft. What was the point of that?? B&B probably just didn't want to waste money on that set they don't even use anymore LOL since Owen & Jackie are pretty much invisible on the show.

I love that they're moving in with Nick. His annoyance with it all laugh.gif

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yikes! I thought Taylor had chemistry with Bill today :ph34r: I saw something when she was fighting him and I hope Bell didnt bc I can see them putting Bill with Steffy only to turn it into a triangle with her mother.

Speaking of which, they looked so much alike today. Great casting with mother and daughter

I liked the Jackie, Owen and Nick scenes. That was cute and a nice distraction from the typical drama

• Members

Dont know where she found it, but Im loving Taylor's new backbone! She was awesome with Bill on Thursday. My favorite line was "And dont even think about pulling into my driveway with that ring on your finger!" She should have said that to Ridge ages ago! I dont feel its her place to tell Katie about the affair but someone has to bc Bill sure didnt. LMAO at Brooke telling Katie that Taylor was probably lurking around somehwere and lo and behold, Taylor was lurking outside the office

v7y59e.gif

Loved her turning her head in this shot

Steffy's hair looked so much better the last few days. Loved it. Didnt see her being the buyer of Jackie's loft. I didnt think anything of it and assumed that the show was just getting rid of the set. Loved Bill giving her the sword necklas gift. That means so much and is symbolic of his feelings for her, I cant beleive they've been teasing and flirting for almost 2 years and its finally about to happen. Cant wait.

I guess without Thomas, Dayzee is completely irrelevant and the show has no use for her. They really should have pushed her into Marcus' orbit following that breakup. With him having a new baby, thats instant drama right there. I wonder how she'd react to learning he was sleeping with Amber while pursuing her.

• Members

I loved Katies head spin too SO Dramatic, so soapy. I bet she had to do a a few takes to get that one off. I must say B&B has been very good lately. I just love TAylor and loved it even more when Brooke ask Taylor if she was alright and Tay snapped at her. B&B has some of the best background music. i just love those sax pieces. Steffy is so dumb and blind.

• Members

Just the sound of her voice took me back honestly she looks a lot like Hope's K.M. and I like how they reintroduced her on the canvas it actually works for me.

I was done with the Taylor / Ridge triangle before Brook rode up on her horse I knew how that would turn out and this one its a shame how they write Taylor to still want a man that stood her up at the alter twice...and to try to give her daughter advice on Bill when she is pining for a married man who dumps her...I just don't get it. I like Taylor but not how they write her to be the fall guy to Toxic Bridge.

I like the Katie/Bill/Steffy triangle but I have a feeling the Logan sister will win this round too. so? Although I'm not a huge fan of triangles at least Katie w/Bill w/Steffy has surprisingly good chemistry. DD is bringing the heat.

Wonder when Amber will show up..

• Members

I know some people are getting down on B&B for playing the "heart" card once again, but I disagree. What a great twist to the plot. Usually in a story like this it's the guy that nearly keels over and for it to be Katie... who has had a transplant and isn't 100 percent healthy to start with...

I was just surprised that this started on a Friday, but a great Friday cliffhanger it was. All the spoilers I'd read led me to believe that Katie had a heart attack after arguing with Bill... if you see the sneak peek for Monday Katie's obviously OK to start the show.

Archived