B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Members

It's too bad Thorne and Felicia are no longer truly in story---'cause this could be one all-out Forrester WAR. I think it's completely wrong for Thomas to get to keep the shares---it goes against everything Taylor's supposedly stood for throughout the years. Badger? Damn right they should badger that kid for lyin' his ass off. Bein' Thorne's underling isn't punishment---he should be cleaning toliets and emptying rat traps.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Considering Taboo is a very lucrative line, there's no way Ridge can just decide to terminate it as punishment. He's sabotaging the company financially and the others should have plenty to say about it, especially Eric.

And considering all the scandal Brooke has brought on the family throughout the years and she never had to pay professionally then Ridge has no business sending Thomas to the basement. Thomas is such a little pus. He just stands there like a muted bouncing ball while everyone decides his future.

I thought Taylor was done but she's showing backbone. Stephanie should be proud. Brooke would have done the exact thing if the roles were reversed so good for her. No one cares about Thorne, Felicia and Kristen anyway so why should Taylor. :lol:

And how funny is Ridge? You can actually see the wheels turning at the idea of him being ousted as CEO by his kids when Stephanie dies. I loved him asking Taylor if she thought that was fair.

And what happened to the scenes with Stephanie apologizing to Dayzee. Dis I miss it? Oh well, so long Dayz! It was nice knowing you.

• Members

Taylor cracks me up LOL with her mannerisms and the way she fiercely bobbles her head when she says stuff all seriously. I find it hilarious. I loved her taking charge at Forrester today!

YRBB, your man got naked today biggrin.gif The Bill/Steffy scenes were SMOKIN'! Bill: "Show me your bedroom." wub.gif

• Members

I'm frickin' LOVING this Taylor! Hopefully she'll keep her new backbone. I think I might end up enjoying this story. Feel bad for Stephanie's "other family" though. Maybe they'll be involved in the story. I'm sure they can't be happy to know that Taylor's snatching (actually Stephanie gave away) their inheritance, their little morsels of shares to remind them their place in the family.

• Members

Taylor was hilarious today! She was so gif worthy. Here are some of her now classic ones....lol

2ykypsy.gif

Her "Bitch please" look to Ridge and Brooke

amb3gw.gif

2vv11ec.gif

This last one was inspired by the Laura Wright school of head bopping

Oh me too! I was worried about where she would go from last week but she finally has the same fire she had back in 2006-2007 after things ended with Ridge. Taylor with a backbone rocks and I LOVED her blasting Stephanie

• Members

Purely as soap, even I can appreciate this story twist. The irony of Steph's former BFF/enabler now heading the charge and screwing her over could be classic. But I have no faith in TIIC to carry it on more than three months.

However, I hate that Taylor's sssooo self-righteous about all this "hurt" her family's "endured". She's not protecting Thomas, she's emasculating him. Thom wasn't nearly as innocent in all this as she portrays him. It wasn't Steph's idea to put the shares in an irrevocable trust. Thomas demanded it.

And isn't the solution simple? Steph removes Taylor as trustee. Then Thomas (whenever he grows some balls) clears his conscience and gives back the shares. Taylor acts as if Brooke and her children get the shares...surely Steph had no intention of giving them anything.

I can't recall the myriad of Forrester shares dramas...but Brooke certainly has suffered professionally for her lapses in judgment. Every time Steph reared her ugly head, Brooke's Bedroom line got axed. At one time, she had 51% of the company. Now she's got nothin'.

Archived