B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The only thing I don't like about Dayzee is the fact she didn't march right over to Taylor and spill the beans as soon as they got to the living room. I think she's a little too goody-two-shoes for having grown up on the streets/in the system, but otherwise, she's a breath of fresh air in the Forrester world. I just wish she'd had the balls to remind Steph that regardless of her status with Thomas, she considers herself Brooke's friend, which makes it her business.

I don't get the Ridge/Eric talk either. Ridge and Brooke had a relationship before she and Eric married. And while they cheated while she was still married to Eric, they also put off telling him because he'd been blinded while saving Rick from a falling bookcase (or something) and in fact, I think Eric's sight came back, and he lied about it hoping to keep them apart.

Not to mention, Eric's always been Brooke's champion...but now we're supposed to believe it still rankles him that Ridge betrayed him? To me, it seems Eric's really saying there's acceptance, but never really forgiveness.

The only point I got was when Eric said Ridge was probably going to end up hurting Taylor again---which is true even if I don't GAFF.

• Members

She would have overstepped if she did that. It's not her lie to reveal neither her place. But considering people are already saying she barged into Taylor's house and demanded she speak to Stephanie it's a lose lose situation for the girl.

When Stephanie told her to get the hell out of her home she should have left. She doesn't have a relationship with Thomas and the dude is too spineless to defend either of them.

I want Dayzee out. I'm sick to death of the facade with these two. The girl is way too pretty to be getting all this hate for nothing and someone is finally paying attention to her wardrobe because she's been looking fantastic lately.

I'm thrilled with the upcoming spoilers. Put her with Oliver if need be. Haters will be happy since it's not their golden boy and so will I.

• Members

Excellent show today, minus those sickening Taylor/Steffy scenes. Steffy saying the "L" in "Logan" stands for "Loser" rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif STFU, Bitch! My god she was so annoying today and her Victoria Newman Lite hair looks like crap. Her whole look was crap.

LMAO at Taylor's wedding outfit!! laugh.giflaugh.gif What kind of bride where's a pantsuit to her wedding? I guess wearing that outfit is a tribute to her bestie Stephanie but I still don't like it. lol.

Stephanie got loud with Dayzee and told her to GTFO if she can't contain herself! The look on Dayzee's face! She's witnessing the real Stephanie! Those scenes were really good. Loved the setup for the wedding!

• Members

I agree she should have left....but the "it isn't her place to tell" argument falls flat. It's not some personal indescretion of Steph's she's threatening to tell. (like when Steph outted Brooke's pregnancy) It's an out and out vicious lie. She's just as guilty as Thomas and Steph if she keeps quiet. It's obvious Thomas doesn't have the stones to stand up to his Granny. And Steph will never break.

I loved the outdoor scene...minus the fake flowers.

I heard Taylor's outfit is an ode to Bianca Jagger's outfit when she married Mick. Personally, I think it's to camoflauge her fake boobs.

• Members

I cant believe Ridge is marrying another woman and hasnt even bothered to tell his son that. From Brooke's words, RJ doesnt even know his parents are divorced. WTF? RJ's like 10 but he's old enough to understand this stuff and should have been informed. The worst thing he needs is to find out from one of his friends or hear about it on tv or the internet. Seriously Ridge screwed up here

Yay! Feliicia looks good. So glad to see her again

I kinda feel bad for Dayzee. IA with you guys. She is too good and decent for this nonsense. It would be best for her to just walk away from these crazy people. Thomas completely disrepsected her by not defending her

No, I noticed it too!

bb0705111.png

bb0705112.png

LMAO, Steffy's line was one of my favorites! I was LOL'd at that scene

As for Taylor's attire, I loved it! So unique, yet she looked so beautiful

• Members

It always amazes me how B&B can go from absolute rubbish to outstanding in a couple months. I am loving it at the moment. It is the only soap can do such a quick turn around and suck me right back in.

• Members

If she had a personal relationship with the Forresters I would feel differently. As it stands, she doesn't and every time Stephanie tells her to butt out because it doesn't concern her I kinda agree. She knows that the lie is wrong and it's Thomas' place to correct it. If he doesn't I understand her not wanting to get personally involved.

lol, I thought Hunter looked great but she looked plastic-y again. Sometimes she looks beautiful circa 90's before the horrendous plastic surgery and other times the age and work is obvious again. Taylor is really pathetic because Ridge never stopped loving Brooke and she doesn't even have a problem with it. I'll be laughing hard when her face gets cracked - again.

Don't get me staarted. If he doesn't have the balls to stand up to Stephanie - fine. But when he just stood there like an idiot after all the times she defended him then it's time for Dayzee to keep it moving.

• Members

Those scenes were clearly shot out of order because when he went back to the wedding, he was back to his full beard. LOL. Stuff like that just irks me...

Steffy's going to realize that she and her mother are the real losers when the truth comes out. Foiled once again! Nothing about this "reunion" has been real and that's all thanks to Stephanie & Thomas!

• Members

This is possibly the most boring wedding in quite a while...even the guests looked bored stiff.

HT was such a beauty...but today it's back to looking like a cartoon. Bell (or one of his minions) should forcibly keep her from reinflating her lips for "special" occasions.

And FCOL, all those "fashion" consultants, and Taylor's pants are like three inches too long? WTF?

I swear to God, it's like Stephanie wrote Thomas' reading herself...*eyeroll*

Archived