B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Members

I know this is now very unpopular but MARIA was great as a fashion consultant at B&B: wardrobe wise the show looked fierce from 1989-1992. Colleen Dion really stood out als a FIERCE Felicia and several of "Felicia's" designs were co-designed by MARIA and then costume designer Sandra Bojin...

As for KKL's hair: I said it a few back ago already: CUT IT AGAIN!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

FINALLY. I do not have high hopes for good fashion, but it cannot get more boring at least. I think..... Fashion is so much fun, I don't know why they ignore that. A soap about fashion. Go figure. These people are supposed to be superficial in SOME way.

• Members

I couldnt help myself. Dayzee's not pretty enough to be with the Forrester Prince bc she's black and the show needs to hire more black people for her to interact with instead? Oh and she needs to stop being a wannabe Oreo? Are you f--king kidding me!? And I love how he/she prefaces their hate by saying their are cool with interracial couples bc they dont mind Donna and her "black hubby" (cant even bother to get his name). Yay, 2 people who are never on as it is so they are a nonissue on this show :mad:

• Members

Dayzee's been getting a lot of hate recently and this is the most she's been shown in a long time. Three days in a row is apparently too much for some. Some of the comments on SOC have been deleted but it hasn't erased how ignorant ppl still are in the year 2011. I saw comments that Dayzee need to get back to the slums where she came from because she doesn't belong and just as offensive, how come her teeth is so white when she's really homeless. The kicker... she's getting uppity because she's involved with Thomas.

Today's show... Interesting that Stephanie was quick to point out they're not a couple since she, Ridge and Brooke were pushing them to be together when they first found out about them. BB is really pissing me off here. They don't want to commit to them so they need to drop the farce since Dayzee agreed they're not a couple and of course Thomas just stood there looking dumb. I've never seen a non couple continue to swap spit.

And how balless is Thomas? Stephanie tells him he isn't man enough to keep the secret and he just stand there looking stupid. Dayzee is the one who defended him and I truly wish she wasn't there. If she's getting all this hate at least have the guts to make them official. If they aren't a couple then she has no business being there. This "are they or aren't they a couple" nonsense is offensive. BB wants to act like they're progressive but this is bullshit. Put him with a vanilla chick and be done with it.

The conversation between Ridge and Eric was... different.

RM's face looked tight and his lips looked puckered. I think he got some work done.

• Members

Did Brooke really "gallop in on a horse" at Ridge and Taylor's last wedding like Stephanie said? LOL if she did!

Is the pointing and twirling one finger in the air move by Stephanie a signature one? I notice her always doing that lol!! I love it. She continues to be pathetic though.

IDK about anyone else but I'm really loving the look Ridge is sporting these days.

I actually hope when the truth comes out & Ridge decides to go back to Brooke that she rejects him! I think that would be soo much better. Reject him & then sue Thomas and Stephanie in a multi-million dollar civil case. I want to see a kickass Brooke, not this sappy one we have now. Would love to see her go against Stephanie and Thom and vow revenge on both of their trifling asses!

• Members

I like that Dayzee is the only one who stands up to Stephanie who, let's face it, as a total psycho. Everybody is all "Stephanie/Grandma is our moral compass" and even when Stephanie told her to butt out, Dayzee stood her ground and started her down. As her friend and confident, I would have thought she would have hesitated but she didn't. So good on her.

Ridge & Eric was so odd -- though that conversation is a long time in coming. I am beyond over Ridge. Two weeks ago he was All About Brooke, then he turns and proposes to Taylor in like 0.02 seconds? Whatever you brainless man-ho.

Archived