B&B: July Discussion Thread

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why do I always seem to like the show when everyone else thinks it's boring? Other than being over Brooke calling herself a slut from the valley who wants to walk a mile in Steph's shoes...I'm liking it right now. It's finally put the camp on the backburner.

• Members

I'm actually enjoying the show a lot right now as well. B&B is still my favorite soap right now next to AMC. I'm fascinated by this show...

How cute is Amber & Marcus's baby? I just love how this is being handled, I think it's doing wonders for Amber. I feel bad for the girl. Glad the Barber's took her in. I'm even starting to enjoy Marcus more (he's always annoyed me since I started watching). He is so damn adorable with his baby!!

Yes please! I hope so to! That has once again been pushed to the back.

• Members

Im liking the show as well. The one thing driving me crazy is Brooke as a martyr. I HATE how weak and goody goody she is being portrayed. Im not used to seeing her like a new age Mother Theresa

Hope wants to wait till marriage to have sex? Who is she kidding? Does anyone actually think she'll be able to follow through with that? I bet it just means she wont have sex with Liam but will slipup with someone (most likely Ollie)

I dont know where they are going with this Amber/Marcus angle. I saw alot of potential in her and Tawny scheming their way into the Forreter family but it seems that she is over that. No drama = no story. I hope they find a way to liven it up

OMG, they showed the Brooke's Bedroom flashback. That episode was CRAZY! I remember Brooke so scandalous and over the top with that one. Here's the original scenes.Good stuff

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoGHNOKopDg

LMAO at Taylor watching all of that from home and giving her commentary. B&B used to be so fun. What happened to this B&B and Brooke?

• Members

Good bc the fashion on this show is awful. Why is Brooke wearing so many pants and unflattering tops? That green dress with the belt Hope was in looked ugly and not something someone her age should wear. Steffy? She's hit and miss. Dont get me started on Stephanie. I think Katie is the only female that consistently tends to be dressed well.

• Members

She's not that bad and neither is the show. The fashion has got better of late and KKL's hair cut was (still is) made of WIN. I am enjoying the show too now that the Fuckberry Saga is (hopefully) winding down. We need to see more Steffy/Bll/Katie, for sure.

Next step: Stephanie needs to finally realize she is hot in the lady-biscuits for Brooke. Because those flashbacks... really. That was a love montage.

• Members

It's not nearly as bad as Steffi's so-called "hip" tri-colored hair.

I just don't think the wardrobe should be treated as some mini-crisis. They dumped long-time wardrobe guru Brigid Mueller--and thank God---like six months ago for their new chick. Now Bell's got to go charging in and hold her hand? It just sounds like empty spin. "Oh look---the Bells really care!"

Meanwhile, the show's hitting all-time lows and MAB is running Y&R into oblivion.

• Members

Ugh! What was Brooke wearing today? That was fugly. I cant wait for this fashion makeover to happen soon enough

Her hair annoys me. It looks so good in the opening but they have no clue what to do with it on the show

• Members

Actually, it really doesn't sound that bad. Who knows if it'll work? The haircut was great. At least she's saying all the right things!

And B&B already has a ready-made Headwriter for Y&R. ;)

Archived