AMC: Monday, June 13, 2011

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm enjoying David again now that he dropped his Greenlee obsession. But Ryan shirtless or David shirtless? Hmm, Ryan wins. Both men have been working out and while Vincent has gotten in better shape and looks fabulous in black, Cameron wins the no shirt contest.

• Members

Honestly, what did you expect to see Greenlee do? Blast Griffin? Call him out and berate him? After what she did to Erica last year pinning a false embezzlement charge on her, if Greenlee did any of that, she'd only be opening up herself to be bashed for being a hypocrite

That would defeat the whole purpose of why she did this. That would be like telling someone who's obssessed with and enamored with Sarah Michelle Gellar to go be Laura Wright instead

• Members

Loved the Erica/Kendall/Bianca scenes. I'm surprised there was no mention of Erica taking a swig of that wine back in January in front of Kendall. I thought fore sure Kendall would mention that at some point in this episode but she didn't. Anyways the scenes were great, I personally think it should've been a dead giveaway to Bianca/Kendall that that was not their mother when they did that group hug! Kendall and Bianca leaned into Erica with the signature Kane Women hug and Janerica did it so wrong! She was so awkard and actually made it clear that she wanted OUT of the hug. Wow.

Love Griffin going to Kendall's to see if she was alright and also bringing her her lunch! Their scenes continue to be cute!

Head scratching move on the writers part for having Bianca give JR her present to Marissa! Countdown to the scenes where Bianca tells Marissa it was really her who got it for her & they end up having their first kiss...

I thought SG did more amazing work today as Madison. I loved all the scenes she had at Fusion. I hate her pushing Scott away, but also love her & Ryan continuing to be close.

Greenlee & Scott have so much in common regarding their love lives right now. The ones they love each are drifting away from them more and more, yet they continue to be snark with each other. AMC should bring them more closer together!

ETA: Just read, Ricky Paull Goldin & Alicia Minshew are throwing a "Good Night Pine Valley" East Coast party for AMC on September 18. That's so awesome of them, I wish I could attend!!

http://www.rpgeventsonline.com/

• Members

marceline's fete down the block is where the real party's gonna be at. :D

And which one of you dirty sum'bitches is gonna be the proud owner of Aiden's gym shorts :lol: (which you know will be the first to go). "Wait, they've been washed? :unsure: Bid retracted. -_- "

That's a really nice idea though. I don't know why I figured it would be free. :ph34r: My friend used to tend bar at Prohibition but she often got less poppin earlier shifts. I know it gets crowded though and they won't shut down the whole place for this. So I bet a non-ticket holder could grab a few glimpses and by the door run-ins with the special guests.

ETA: Actually, 1:30-4pm on a Sunday? Maybe they will shut the place down.

• Members

Woot da [!@#$%^&*] WOOT! Madison North! about time someone called that sh!tball Snott on his sh!t.. behold the most epic dialogue of someone finally talking to Snott like he deserves to be talked to.

Behold Ms.Epicness

"You had a million chances to come clean! We moved in together and you said nothing! ....We made love..nothing, I invited you to be in the room when my baby was borned, still nothing...."

"Ryan came to our place after Greenlee told him everything...and you just let me defend you and go on and on about your loyalty...."

Hence Ryass better than Snott.

It's only a matter of time Snotty... when will you learn she's just not that into you and YOU BLEW IT!

Soon Snott, you know it and I know it.

2uj0ax5.gif:wub:

Ok srsly Binx gives JR her "box" to give to Marissa as the one thoughtful present she's ever gotten in her life..what is so great about the SheBeast dry.gif Whatevs implosion to Jarissa begins. B) But this girl is so horrible at acting like she and Binx can happen, srsly Reese people, Reese, Tamara Braun, Binx/Reese..IDK give Marissa to Snott, he deserves a hypocrite like her.:lol:

The Castillos are on..and who the [!@#$%^&*] would party w/ Rylee, I could be winded at a Coyote Ugly getting shot w/ the hose and still wouldn't party w/ them. Jane and GreenBitch, srsly she can't tell that's not La Kane? srsly

The panic room is enough already.

• Members

Ben seems to feel responsible for whatever happened to Jane's daughter. I don't think she's blackmailing him as much as he's trying to make it up to her. I'm still hoping there's someone else pulling the strings because if not, then Jane's whole plan is just lame.

I did love Jane cozying up to Greenlee to buy the hospital from her and later trying to avoid contact with Erica's girls.

Ryan has always been more tolerable with Madison than he ever was with Greenlee! I'm just glad he's continuing to be there for Madison and it's annoying Greens.

Marissa/JR made me laugh when she said she didn't think he was paying attention when she told him about her father singing that song to her as a child and he pretended he always listened to her. Earlier when Bianca gave him the music box, he didn't know anything about it. So clearly Bianca/Marissa are the endgame since she knows Marissa so much better than he does.

• Members

Binx doesn't know Marissa, she just listens. She knows nothing other then that music box story. So no I'm not buying that love. :lol:

Although before I forget, I had to make this, it completely describes that oh so wonderful Jarissa connection atleast from my POV and JR's

2vseqkk.gif

That's right SheBeast we all always hear or listen to what you say, it's just that we could care less to remember.:lol:

Archived