AMC: Monday, June 13, 2011

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow now Greenlee's on Griffin propping duty. WAKE UP Greenlee he STOLE from the hospital you own. Oye vey

Jennifer on Days is being written like Kendall "He saved my life" I LOVE that Kate said "It's his job, he fixes hearts" *sigh* if only someone on AMC was allowed to say that about Griffin

• Members

I don't see the problem with this. Griffin didn't steal just to steal & be malicious, he stole to save the lives of people in Afghanistan or wherever. How can Greenlee be mad at him for his reasons? lol

Griffins going to be praised no matter what lol and I kinda think he rightfully deserves all of it. He really hasn't even done anything terrible. Anything he's done that's had a smudge of crime in it has all been for good reasons and has ended up helping someone (mainly Kendall).

• Members

He's built up as a hero for embezzling from the MC and for stealing from the hospital. Keep expecting a statue to be erected in his and Cara's honors. they are saint's after all. IF David had done this, he'd have been strung up from the nearest tree. This is even beyond Babe & Ryan level propping

Is there anyone on this show who doesn't prop him? Who next? AJ? Emma? Maya? Miranda? Gabrielle?

• Members

You don't get it. "Propping" is only bad when you don't like the character. When you like the character, then propping doesn't exist. They can shoot a person point blank in the head in front of a police chief, harvest their organs and get away with it and be viewed as romantic.

• Members

^Love you, R!

I thought today's show was good, just had to watch on delay!

Very interested in the Ben backstory... why is he the reason for what Jane is doing?

Loved Jane's intervention with Bianca/Kendall. Also, LOL at the Greenlee/Jane scenes. :D

JR/Marissa - as nice as they seem, I really hope Marissa goes with Bianca. I can't believe JR bought her the same damn gift that Bianca did - UGH.

Poor Madison - those Fusion scenes killed me. I wish she'd let Scott in, but I understand why she can't right now.

Oh, and Ryan was so tolerable today --- the most tolerable he has been in a LONG time.

• Members

Ohhh (just saw the last scene)... I'm guessing Ben was responsible for Jane's daughter's death, whether innocently or not. He either feels completely guilty for the death, or he is doing this to escape jail time/being blackmailed.

Sad, sad ending.

• Members

What if Maya is actually Jane's daughter? Obviously not dead but gone and it's dude's "fault" because he got her pregnant and she was "killed" in an accident while trying to run away or something? But maybe she really ran away because she was pregnant by a different black guy, the one she has been talking on the phone with? Or maybe that really is Jane's henchman as someone suggested last week, and he is double stressed because he knows Jane's daughter is really alive?

Or maybe he is actually Jane's son? :wacko:

• Members

He didn't. Dumbass Bianca gave it to him and JR even told her she should give it to Marissa but she insisted.

Marissa had told JR about the song but he had no clue WTH she was talking about :lol:

JR and Marissa kiss, or I think that's what they did, it looked like their lips weren't touching and then Miranda and AJ broke them...bless their little hearts :wub:

The Madison drama is so pointless and SG is so not up to the task for these dramatic scenes.

Archived