AMC Thursday, June 8, 2011

• Members

What is this "justice" people keep talking about? All i've seen is him

1. Being called on to be arrested by Jesse;

2. In the hospital cuffed to a bed, and;

3. In the wheelchair off to jail.

Where is the innocent until proven guilty stuff?

Oh right. The show is ending and they apparently have no hope of being picked up by another network. Sooooo let's just scoot everything moving NOW.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOLS :lol:

Natalie Hall is a gem and so is Christina Bennett Lind, such a waste, even Mariah Buzolin.

I was SHOCKED! he can actually raise his voice to her now? about time

SG just plainly sucks, she has no range whatsoever besides being like a kid sister or something.

Wish he would have just fucked her in the foyer, they can GTFO out of JR's home. Those Castillos are so not what latinos are.

Thanks.

On top of that

To the most hypocritical rotten sleazy, backstabbing, non blood related basterd child/piece of [!@#$%^&*] older so called cousin Chandler heir wannabe

29na33o.gif

GTFO of his house!

2rxua.gif

Keep it up you SheBeast b!tch, you're next! :mad:

• Members

You think she's joking?

Scott is a hypocritical bastard.

JR is considered devil for making one snarky remark after Madison's baby died yet Scott is considered a saint despite having no problem helping Marissa take AJ away from JR?

Different actor, same hypocrite.

Your'e joking right?

I don't know why the female cast looked liked they were wearing Julia Roberts' hands me down from the Pretty woman set. Sure they got the bods for it, well AM & LH does.

CD, totally saving those gifs :lol::wub:

• Members

Srsly this !@#$%^&*] comes into the Chandler business, gives half of it away, nearly puts them in bankrupt via test tube, via NanoTech stunt and then has the audacity from prison to weaken Chandler Ent. THIS !@#$%^&*] ISN'T EVEN BLOOD RELATED, JR offers to help, SOB whines how "HARD" it is for him at the hospital, comes to JR's home like it's grand central, a tree falls on Stuart home, Scott blames JR, not to mention this piece of sh!t is 1/2 the reason JR was in near custody battle. Cousin not a brother, not even blood related, that piece of crap is lucky JR gives two sh!ts about him. Snott is not only written as a hypocrite, but a sleazy, rotten, rat basterd, and when I say basterd I mean it in both terms! Different actor, same sh!t Is it really JR's fault he had no nuts when it came to Annie? or not big enough nuts for thier marriage? is it JR's fault that Snott's balls were chewed and spit out by GreenBitch? she pimped that idiot like he was on a Vegas strip, you love Madison? you love anything that gives you the time of day you idiot :mad: you could have been honest w/ Madison instead chose to chicken, b/c again he had no nuts, but David did, and what keeps happening Snott wanting women that are clearly not over guys, Madison isn't over Ryan, and what happened now, Snott isn't even that valueable to her. JR told him the stark TRUTH! live w/ it you idiot, instead of being more pathetic and drowning your sorrow like you're a victim.

This show keeps telling me Snott is good...He is a piece of crap! Atleast JR knows he's that and lives w/ it, Snott he thinks he's Stuart when all he is, is Ryan #2.

You know me Mar, always got'em ready. :D

Snott has ALWAYS deserved it. Name one time he didn't.

Archived