AMC Thursday, June 8, 2011

• Members

Um how about Wednesday when JR came up to Scott who was minding his OWN business and started with this nonsense? Seriously, why did JR feel the need to go up to him while he was grieving and start antagonizing him? Exactly why did Scott deserve that , this time?

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

So you say Wednesday right? have you called Snott out when he does the same to JR? you know he doesn't live at the Chandler home anymore? but he keeps walking in there and making weak snide like comments to JR, JR doesn't need this.

And you heard Snott yesterday "B/c I'm secretly jealous of JR" that's what he said! so WTF is he bugging JR for before those times. All JR does is even it up and Snott acts like JR is holding ppl hostage & hitting his kid, they have thier own minds, they decide on thier own.

• Members

What JR did was still low and classless.Scott may not have been the bio-dad but he was ready to assume position of father to that baby and loved the child along with Madison. He is grieving that death and the loss of Madison as well and for JR to antagonize him at a time like this when he was unprovoked was just a low blow no matter how you put it. There was no reason for JR to go up to him when Scott did not initiate any conflict with him in that scene

Scott is on the Chandler grounds to work on the rebuilding of his father's home. He made fixxing up the gatehouse, his personal project for Stuart. He's also at the house, bc his good friend, Marissa lives there now. He's not just going there to sneak some time in with JR. Scott doesnt just go to JR seeking him out for the hell of it. He has little to do with JR's personal life since coming out of prison, yet in JR's been getting involved in his relationship with Madison and the baby, getting insanely jealous over his friendship with Marissa. Leave the guy alone. What Scott does with Madison and Marissa is really none of his business yet he keeps prodding and confronting him about them.

• Members

So? Snott done just as bad. Like the idiot Snott is and even was willing to keep the baby's daddy a secret, or why he even liked the stepford version of Madison North in the first place... what a GUY! the sunshines and sprinkles and raybans, GMAFB! That's JR! you [!@#$%^&*] w/ him he messes w/ you, neither did JR, he told Snott the truth. Toughen up, hell have the nuts to punch Ryass not your "cousin" who you keep saying is family but never act like it. JR was the more mature one there, and he didn't swing back that time, he could have but chose not to.

The excuses for Snott :lol: The gatehouse is a long walk away from the mansion's grounds. It's not next door to the patio. Stay out of JR's home.OH PLEASE he looks for JR, he has plenty of times! he questions his motives, his acts, when the tree fell he wasn't invited, JR actually tried to get him to return home he turned it down. JR hasn't gotten involved w/ Madison or that bb. he let them be, wow a house visit. That's what being involved is nowadays?:lol: Marissa is in his home, Snott isn't wanted by JR there, what goes on IN HIS HOME! IS HIS BUSINESS!

• Members

JR visits Snott to tell him, you wanna continue being a loser w. these women, and you wonder why they leave you for the guy they really want, b/c you have no limits. He'd rather play imaginary house,

Snott: "that's my wife Madison, that's Ryan's kid, my wife gets weak in the knees when she sees Ryan w/ Greenlee... but they broke up less than 4 mths. ago and still want ea. other, but it's cool, b/c see I have this one rm. apartment, the bathroom is next to the bed, so is the kitchen and living room, and this camera... My pimp umm..I mean gal pal Greenlee pays me for this life, the car, the house, the suit, the food..all her, my life IS GREAT!"

Exactly, this is the Y7 JR, not even PG-13, WTF is he doing to piss anyone off? I mean really?

• Members
So Scott's an idiot for falling for Madison. More power to him. She's beautiful, sweet and hasn't done any wrong by him. I can see why he'd be attracted to her. What has Ryan done to him personally to warrant a punch. I dont see Ryan seeking him out and antagonizing him for the heck of it.

He got involved when he told Madison that Scott and Marissa slept together and tried to insinuate that something more could be going on between them. Thats trying to cause trouble in a relationship that had nothing to do with him. As for the tree falling episode, um yes he was invited. JR called him over to the mansion that day

pretty much. He really shouldnt be worth the effort. The guy is utterly and completely useless and they keep sticking him in other people's storylines/relationships bc theres nothing else for him to do. This thread is about as much as anyone can garner up any remote interest in the character bc lord knows theres little appealing about him these days

• Members

Correct me if I'm wrong, he remembers Gillian right? same crap is happening here w/ him and Madison. Hey he's just the guy that was caring for her.... oh but there's that Ryan in his place already. Ryan might as well screw Madison and charge Snott for it. AS Snott's attraction to her, he's an idiot, it's that simple. It's called being a sucker.

So what? Snott's been getting involved. Did we forget AJ? JR isn't a good father nonsense, hell doesn't Ryan and Greenlee get involved daily, coming from someone that doesn't even know what it is to be a dad. Yes and immediately it was JR's fault for the tree falling. Cause JR controls the storm.:lol:

• Members

Oh please w/o JR you wouldn't have anything to really b!tch about and half the AMC fanbase would be in a coma :lol: Useless since 1998 has been Scott Chandler, not one of his stories make sense for him. Chelsea? nope, Gillian? nope, Greenlee? nope, Annie? nope, Madison? well we'll see but we all know when Ryass Lavery whispers it's time to drop the panties. Snott can reach out to Stuart oh no he's dead, Marion nope can't do that either, his real mom? nope she's dead too, father? nope?

He's the one character that makes the underdog come off incredibly irrisistable. Ryan/Leo/Adam/JR :wub:

• Members

This is not the same situation as Gillian. For one, Scott never loved her. He was with Gillian before Ryan and didnt really care much when that all ended. He has genuine feelings for Madison and guess what? She actually has feelings for him as well.

Your misinpreting that scene. Scott NEVER said JR was responsible for the tree falling. The only source of hostility in that scene was dispute about how to handle the house. JR wanted to completely demolish it and Scott wanted to fix it up. Go back and check the transcripts and scene if you still have it. JR causing the tree to fall down never came out of Scott's mouth

Without JR? Without JR, Scott and Madison are doing just FINE. JR adds NOTHING to their storyline. Theres already been enough conflict with Ryan, Greenlee and baby. JR doesnt fit into any of this and interjecting him seems more like a desperate attempt to give him something to do bc he has no love interest, their attempt at a corporate plot between he and Caleb was a bust and he's now been positioned to the role of trying to be Chandler patriarch to a family which is a shell of its former self without Adam around. Scott and Madison are interesting enough without JR around.

• Members

He did not love Gillian. Nothing about that was love. He did it for two reasons. One was to spite Kelsey for trying to manipulate his life and the second was to give Gillian a green card bc he felt guilty for her nearly being deported.

Again go rewatch the scene. Scott was upset about what JR was planning on doing to the house, not what he felt he had already done

Pretty much. Unless they bring her or Adam back, I dont see him having much to do besides interjecting himself in other people's stories, till Dixie's return kicks off in high gear and I beleive the main focus on that will be Tad and Dixie's love story.

• Members

I'd rather blame David Kriezman and Donna Swajeski for turning this Chandler family into a mismatched home and limiting JR to scenes w/ that red SheBeast, and turning 1/2 of AMC unrecognizable. June 27th it's another story. MCE rocks, I'd never blame her.

Archived