AMC Thursday, June 8, 2011

• Members

before Rylee reunited, she said Ryan/Madison was endgame and that Greenlee wouldnt come between them. Madison ended up getting dumped and tossed to the side. Unless Frons leaves within the next two months, I have my doubts of Rylee having a permanent breakup and not ending the show together. Everyone knows that there's an agenda behind these two and always has been since Frons took over

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He loved Gillian enough to plan a future w/ her. Ryan balls were all over her that's the only reason he settled away from her. Kelsey* was a great friend, Snott wouldn't give her the time of day, but as soon as Ryass got near her he got jealous.

I don't have to rewatch anything, I know what JR was planning to do, IDK WTF is Snott's problem, house fell, it's on JR's property grounds, he can do whatever the hell he wants.

Lorraine is writing soon, she created Ryan/Madison. As for Greenlee, I just think she's gonna lose him. And he's an a$$hole too.

• Members

I am. Characters like JR & David when written to thier character keep the fanbase entertained. The ratings were on the rise when Lorraine wrote for them, there is no denying that. History is part of it but yes I've read it on other boards, hell even the soaps mags says it.:lol:

• Members

:lol:

CD that long ass post you made about Greenlee pimping Scott like he was on the vegas strip had me laughing out loud on a train filled with people. they thought I was crazy. :lol:

No need to say I agree with everything you've posted except I do believe Rylee is where it's at but if Ryan wanted Madison he could have her in a second and Madison would come running.

Archived