AMC Thursday, June 8, 2011

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soaps are so weird. Those three women shamelessly ogling Griffin like that and Bianca freaking out over a guy asking about her phone was a loaded couple of moments of soap opera sexual politics.

I think Colby and Maya are cute, I feel like I'm watching early Degrassi: TNG.

• Members

Ugh. Martin/Castillo scenes really do make me feel like I'm watching Kriezman's Korniest Guiding Light Hits.

And that's exactly how it happened. Stupid. Marissa and Kendall were both written to be blinder than Angie just to facilitate the big cliffhanger. Of course Kendall is often dumb, but still...

• Members

I really do not like Bianca having her man freak out and admitting her feelings for Marissa all in the same ep. I think that sends a bad message, especially to people who are less open minded/enlightened.

• Members

WTH would she want to play Binx right now? Look at the terrible co-star that is her said to be next lover.Ain't nothing special there..she's one note, she's sloppy, her emotions showcased on camera sucks. On the other hand CBL is kicking the doors in on her resume. I saw yesterday's scenes, and Miss boobs in your face/squeaky voice Riegel I'll say right now is nowhere near the actress this girl is.

Archived