The Many Hairstyles of.....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Cheap, your work is so thorough and astounding. :lol:

She resembles Tamara Braun in #3 of The Mini Snooki.

I think she looks the prettiest with Big Hair, Little Curls.

RH has a very Boy Meets World look about her, like she would have been right at home on that show.

• Members

In the second pic of 23, she resembles Melanie from Days

Wow, I never noticed till you said it but I can see it. She has a very late 90s look about her in the early pics. She truly did represent the time period

BTW, I have the next person picked and think I have all the pictures I need. Hopefully will get it done sooner than before (like this week).

• Members

Dont expect to see much in the way of non-ABC soaps. My knowledge of them is pretty limited and would be nowhere near as comprehensive as the ones Ive done so far. I couldnt tell you what went where and what styles people wore for most of the non-ABC soaps. B&B and maybe Days, but Ive only been watching Y&R off and on since ~2005

• Members

Cheap, I would ask you to do one of Renee Jones since she's been on DAYS since the 80's but except for the stint when Lexie was a Dimera and she had varying hairstyles, I think her hair has been pretty much the same.

• Members

Ahhh i got you, don't worry about it, even though im pretty much not a regular ABC soap watcher i still enjoy the characters you have done so far.

If possible since you said you watch B&B do you think you could possibly do Susan Flannery? unless you haven't been watching long enough to

fully do the rundown of her different dos.

Archived