The Many Hairstyles of.....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

18. c. & d.-Oof, who let him walk earth lookin like that? 18. d., he looks like this crazy-eyed lesbian girl I used to work with on my Facebook. :ph34r:

Carl, I have always said that about him and Jack Armstrong, he totally could have been one of the many Kevins, especially when they played up the cocky stuff.

• Members

Facial hair is like makeup for men. When shaved/clipped/shaped to YOUR face's best advantage, it can really do wonders.

As a person who had short then long then short again hair, I think people's positive reactions have a lot to do with the sequence. The longer hair is a change, and if you have *nice* long hair, people (particularly girls) will admire it and come to know you for your hair and look. The you chop it off and it's like, Whoa, he has a face again!, and people notice things like your bone structure and tell you how handsome you look because no matter how nice your long hair was, you look fresh and clean and lifted.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

That's how she looks in the black and white photo too. It's so weird. I guess she's supposed to be deep in thought (wasn't this around the time she stuck herself with a bad needle).

Maybe she was just wondering if she should have taken the LA Law job.

• Members

Say that again?

No, the other part.

Yeah. That part.

You mean to tell me Angie has stuck herself with a bad needle before?

I don't believe it. I always knew Dave & Donna were sloppy storytellers...but that takes the cake!

• Members

I may be wrong...I think I've gotten this story wrong before, but at one time I think she accidentally jabbed herself and got aplastic anemia. She was near death until Elise Neal/Jamie died and her organs went to Angie.

• 4 months later...

Archived