The Many Hairstyles of.....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Woohoo! Finally finished this one up. Big surprise here is that we have our first male entry and this guy has had a ton of hairstyles over the years. He should, as he's been played by 2 men. Without further ado, here goes the next person...

Todd Manning

oltltoddhair1.png

1. Original Todd

This is how Todd looked when he first debuted back circa 1992/1993 during his initial college rape trial storyline.

oltltoddhair2.png

2. Here to stay

Originally Todd was only meant to be a short term character but RH did such a great job that he was asked to stay. He started to grow his hair a bit and tended to leave it out like this

oltltoddhair3.png

3. Longer Hair

And he grew it even longer as he tried to solidify his place in Llanview

oltltoddhair4.png

4. The Lord Heir

Eventually he found out he was the Lord heir, Victor's secret bastard son. He kept the long hair but grew a goatee to go with his new persona

oltltoddhair5.png

5. Messy Hair

Sometimes he wouldnt do much in the way of combing his hair but rather let it flow down the side of his face

oltltoddhair7.png

6. First Cut

Todd left the show in 1995, only to surface back in 1996, with a slightly shorter hairdo.

oltltoddhair6.png

7. The Tea Years

But it would eventually grow back by the time he married Tea in 1997.

oltltoddhair8.png

8. Rod Hair

To prevent going to prison, Todd pretended that he had DID. One of his "alters" was Rod, a suave cassanova who wore his hair in a ponytail like this

oltltoddhair9.png

9. Long no More

Todd left the show in 1998 and would not come back till 2000, when he had a significantly shorter hairdo (seems to be a pattern with him). He would keep his hair short like this or shorter from here on out

oltltoddhair10.png

10. Goatee

Pretty much like before, except he grew a goatee to go along with the look

oltltoddhair11.png

11. Dead Baby Hair

This is the hairstyle Todd had for the Dead Baby Lie storyline

oltltoddhair12.png

12. Slicked Back

This hair is actually pretty good on him. Its around the same time as above. He shaved off the facial hair and had his hair slicked back

oltltoddhair13.png

13. Cop Hair

Have no idea why he was in a cop uniform, but this is the hairstyle he had to go along with it

oltltoddhair14.png

14. Short and Spikey

Todd got lost in the South Pacific in summer of 2002. By the time he made his way to Llanview, he would get his shortest cut yet

oltltoddhair15.png

15. Bye Bye Todd

This is it, Roger Howarth's last hairstyle as he exited the role of Todd in 2003.

Part 2, below!

• Members

I tend to think the shorter the better with RH.

It was so distracting for a lot of the mid-90's when you'd have Marty, Blair, Dylan, Todd all with the long hair. If Marty hadn't generally had curly hair at that time she, Dylan, and Todd could have been Cousin Itt impersonators.

• Members

oltltoddhair16.png

16. Walker Hair

And in came Trevor St. John as the mysterious Walker Laurence whom, we would soon learn was in fact Todd Manning

oltltoddhair17i.png

17. Transition hair

This is how his hair looked in between his last short look and the next longer look

oltltoddhair18.png

18. Bowl Cut Hair

And this is what he ended up with :blink:

oltltoddhair19.png

19. Stupid Hair

More of that sutpid haircut and yes it was stupid. Here he had less of it on his forehead

oltltoddhair20.png

20. Stupid Hair with Beard

Somehow he thought it would look better with a beard :rolleyes:

oltltoddhair21.png

21. Unibomber Hair

And it was all leading up to this. Todd Manning, the unibomber!

oltltoddhair22.png

22. Parted Bangs

Finally Todd is back to looking decent. Cut the hair, shaved the beard and he looks like a new man again.

oltltoddhair23.png

23. Legal Todd

Off course, Todd would eventually find himself in some legal trouble. Here is how he had his hair for most of his trial when he was arrested for killing Margaret

oltltoddhair24.png

24. Execution Hair

Unforuntaly for him, he lost the case and was put on death row. He cut his hair and went with a stubble look as he prepared to die

oltltoddhair25.png

25.A Freed Man

Luckily he was saved at the last minute. Cleared of all crimes, he started to grow his hair again, going for the short bangs again.

oltltoddhair26.png

26. Mini Mullett

And he kept growing it, adopting a style that almost resembled a mullet.Short on top, and longer towards the back. It would have looked great, had he stopped it ~ his wedding to Blair.

oltltoddhair28v.png

27. Short Bangs Revisited

Thankfully he did get enough sense to cut it. This is the hair he had around the time he got custody of his son, Sam.

oltltoddhair27.png

28. DILF Hair

He became somewhat of an overly protective father back in 2007/2008 and Starr felt the brunt of that.

oltltoddhair29.png

29. Rapemance Hair

Todd started to spin out of control back in 2008. He cut his hair, went back to the stubble face adopting a look closely to his execution style. He would keep this look even after the rapemance was done.

oltltoddhair30.png

30. Short

Todd would cut his hair again to get his shortest hairstyle yet.

oltltoddhair31.png

31. Todd Today

This is what TSJ's Todd looks like today and presumably how he will look when he eventually exits the role

oltltoddhair32c.png

32. Todd?

Roger Howarth returned to OLTL a few months ago as "Man with a Scar". He has a different look than what he preveiously had when he played Todd. Short hair with a full length beard. Who is he? Only time will tell

• Members

OMG Cheap this is the best one yet! :wub:

I really like #2, and I looove Roger with short hair always. But he did start looking really metro when he got back from the island, with the earring and highlights and everything, but I still liked it.

OMG #21 is the WORST! WTF were they thinking! Trevor looks ridiculous with that huge beard. I am cracking up at those pics. He looks like a bear! :lol:

#31 is probably TSJ's best look. He looks good in all of those pictures. #29 is good too. Haha I don't mind #18 and 19.

Really loving Roger's look right now. He is so hot with short hair.

• Members

Cheap, I think Mark Lawson, Roger Howarth and just about everyone else is better looking lol. I should rephrase. He's not ugly, but he's not as hunky as I thought. Maybe he just looks bad in pictures, but there is something puny and that hair is terrible.

Archived