The Many Hairstyles of.....

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Those 2 are great in theory but considering they have not been active much in recent years, its harder to find good enough photos of them. If you look at the people Ive done so far, all were active on their soap in the last several years. I could barely find pics of Fiona and JDP from their timein the 80s when making my OLTL collage and I searched for any and all OLTL related pictures I could find

• Members

It's a shame, isn't it? I'd love if JDP were on another soap sometime (although now of course there are only four left to choose from). It would have been wonderful if they had been paired up onscreen again at some point on another show (I know it could've happened on GL in the 90s).

There really are a lack of pictures of them for those reasons. Sad sad.png .

• Members

Next up is B&B's Jacqueline Macinnes Wood, aka Steffy Forrester. She's only been on the show since 2008, but girl has had ALOT of different hairdos. Here is but some of those

bbsteffyhair1.jpg

1. Light and Stringy

Here's Steffy when she debuted! Her hair originally was bit lighter than i is today. It was a bit stringy and messy as she was more of a tomboy

bbsteffyhair2.jpg

2. Relaxed

Within time it got a little more relaxed

bbsteffyhair3.jpg

3. Hairstyle #3

Out of her original hairstyles, this was my favorite.

bbsteffyhair4.jpg

4. Like Mother, Like Daughter

The show did a great job with casting her as Hunter Tylo's daughter and that became very apparent when she went for a much darker look. She kinda looks like a mini-Taylor.

bbsteffyhair5.jpg

5. Hairstyle #5

Here's an alternate style with her darker look

bbsteffyhair6.jpg

6. Curly Side Ponytail

Steffy had alot of hair and occasionally would wear it as a side ponytail with some light curls.

bbsteffyhair7.jpg

7. Curly Headband

Lightly curled and with a headband

bbsteffyhair8.jpg

8. Hairstyle #8

Pretty similar to #5 but with her hair pulled back

bbsteffyhair10.jpg

9. Long and Lovely

Her hair continued to grow and this is one of the lovely hairdos she had as she kept it down

bbsteffyhair10by.jpg

10. Highlights

This photoshoot was taken around the time she was with Rick. She trimmed her hair a bit and got some highlights

bbsteffyhair11.jpg

11. Hairstyle #11

Not sure what to call it but I like it nonetheless..lol

bbsteffyhair12.jpg

12. The Bitch is Born

Her innocent days are behind her and this new look marked the birth of a new B&B bitch! She kinda looks the part, wouldnt you say?

bbsteffyhair13.jpg

13. Bitchy Bangs 2.0

And she soon got bangs to go with her bitchy new attitude

bbsteffyhair14.jpg

14. Banging Ponytail

The bangs look with her hair pulled back. This is circa fall 2009

bbsteffyhair15.jpg

15. On the Catwalk...

Steffy guest starred on The Catwalk for a fashion challenge against Whip. Instead of her usual wavy or curly look, she wore her hair straight

• Members

bbsteffyhair16.jpg

16. Parted

Various hairstyles with her hair parted down the middle.

bbsteffyhair17.jpg

17. Bold and Beautiful

Dont know whats going on here but she looks pissed off and not one to be messed with.She may look bold, but she definetly is beautiful

bbsteffyhair18.jpg

18. Long and Wavy

Pretty self explanatory...

bbsteffyhair19.jpg

19. Crazy Curls

One of many interesting hairdos

bbsteffyhair20.jpg

20. Pirate Steffy

She doesnt really look like one in the photos but her outfit while wearing these do

bbsteffyhair21.jpg

21. Hairstlye #21

One of her hairdos while working at Forrester

bbsteffyhair22.jpg

22. Pose, Pose, Pose!

LOL....those who watched the show back in summer of 2010, know exactly what that final pic is of

bbsteffyhair23.jpg

23. Hairstyle #23

She really did have quite a few different looks with her bangs

bbsteffyhair24.jpg

24. When Steffy met Liam...

This is what she looked like. Boy would she change in a year....

bbsteffyhair25.jpg

25. Sailor Moon Steffy

She looked like she was plucked straight out of an anime during the Wall Bang Reveal

bbsteffyhair26.jpg

26. Curly Bangs

One of her last looks of 2010 as she would soon depart for Forrester International for a few months

bbsteffyhair27.jpg

27. Half Feathered

And when she did return to LA, she wore this half feathered look

bbsteffyhair28.jpg

28. Bill's Babe

She also decided she wanted Bill and spent alot of time with him in his office. This is from one of those evenings

bbsteffyhair29.jpg

29. 2011 Hair

And this is how her hair looked in her official shots for 2011 and in the opening.

bbsteffyhair30.jpg

30. Blonde Tips

She also started to have really light tips at the end of her hair while keeping the rest of it quite dark.

bbsteffyhair31.jpg

31. Stop Being a Good Girl

She renamed the Brooke's Bedroom line to Forrester Intimates and became the lead model. Its around this time she started making plans on moving forward with Liam

bbsteffyhair32.jpg

32. Chopped

Her first major haircut. She went and chopped most of her hair off, debuting with this very short curly look.

bbsteffyhair33.jpg

33. Found love in a Hope-less place...

She went with a more straight look when Liam took her to Aspen and they married while Hope looked on from a gondola. On the right is the same hairstyle a couple of months later, just a few inches longer

bbsteffyhair34.jpg

34. Short and Straight

Her shorter look defiently looks better when her hair is straight. This is how she looked around the holidays

bbsteffyhair35.jpg

35. Hairstyle # 35

And then theres this. Her hair looks a mess

bbsteffyhair36.jpg

36. Island Hair

She went down to Mexico for a vacation and this is what the humidity did to it. Actually not too bad

bbsteffyhair37.jpg

37. Hairstyle #37

This is her latest style as of last episode. Not really liking it and hope she goes to a straighter look soon.

• Members

I love 9, 13, 27 and 31 the best. Those were her best looks

She's Steffy Forrester! One of the few bitches left in daytime....lol

LOL...I knew you were going to say somethnig like that. She definetly does look different from when she first joined

Archived