AMC: Tuesday, May 24, 2011

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Griffin took a page out of Ryan Lavery's book with that move he made at the end of the episode angry.gif How dare he forcefully pick up Kendall like that against her own will & drag her out of the house. Who the F does he think he is? Back off!!

Kendall's plan to get Ricky to confess? Perfect! But ofcourse Griffin doesn't think so!! Things need to end NOW and all he wants to do is stall more and more and do nothing but sit. SMGDH...

nbe.jpg Bone chilling ending with Ricky & Bianca today. He is so creepy. He better not do anything to Bianca tomorrow :(

I love how Janerica kept downplaying Kendall's wedding, making sure & letting it be known that Kendall's wouldn't be as glam and perfect as hers...LOL. And lol @ her saying to Kendall that she hoped she didn't think she was going to get a double wedding with her and Jackson.

And did I hear Janerica mention the Valley Inn today? Pretty sure she said something about it. No one ever mentions or goes to that place anymore.

• Members

Amanda's been a joke since she married Jake. And people blame that on Cara? God no. If anything you should be thanking her for sparing us from having to deal with Jake and Martinized Amanda 24/7 like before. And Amanda has some spunk back! And no I don't care how selfish or pathetic she comes off, anything is better than how she's been. JMO.

• Members

IDA. Amanda has gone downhill since Cara came aboard. Im all for her being bitchy and snarky and that would have worked had they paired her up against a Marissa type as they did Annie. That would have given us something to root Amanda for, but up against Cara she comes across so pathetic bc Cara aint doing diddly squat to her and comes across as a much better woman. Amanda was never this needy, insecure and juvenile. She's a little girl, trying to play a grown woman's game and she's failing miserably.

• Members

Zendall fans SWOOOOOON! :wub:

Unlike Griffin, Zach TAKES LIVES!

I agree. Every second that passes, she's terrified she's going to get figured out. That, alone, is enough excuse for her to be laying it on too thick. She's overcompensating

That's exactly who Amanda is. Insecure and very needy. That's how Chrishell's Amanda came on to the show. Hypersexual, desperate for male attention... making stupid decisions out of those qualities. It wasn't until she married Jake that she became boring and ridiculous. Granted, I haven't seen anything of Amanda since December, but Amanda's definitely acted out of need and insecurity. This is a woman who slept with three men during her fertile period, and didn't know WHO fathered her child.

You mean Lorraine wasn't tweaking? :huh:

• Members

I had commented on Amanda before watching today's but Amanda did not annoy me today. In fact, I felt bad for her and Cara annoyed me haha.

And WOW Griffin at the end. :angry:

I'm torn about Jane. While she is BSC and hysterical (and Lucci is playing her flawlessly), I can't help but hate the storyline for how dumbed down everyone is as a result. And to think I went in thinking the unrealistic surgery aspects were what was gonna me the nuttiest about it.

• Members

ITA about David & Donna. From David Hayward's "death" to Jesse switching the baby, everything gets about 2 weeks of intense drama before the story drops off and nothing happens.

I too snickered at that!

I think there has to be someone else involved. Jane comes across as too dumb to even attempt to pull this off. She clearly knew very little about Erica when she started.

Exactly! I guess the people who hate Cara will blame anything they want on her, but Amanda's been an insecure mess since Chrishell took over the role. At least she hasn't been boring anymore as she keeps scheming to hold on to her man.

• Members

The Valley Inn was indeed mentioned today. When Janerica was talking about having the reception(wedding, whichever) there I thought "No, they kicked your family parties out of there years ago." They had a couple of disastrous Thanksgivings there and they were told they were not welcome there anymore.

Archived