AMC: Tuesday, May 24, 2011

• Members

D & D are not subtle and that's been a problem with many of their stories, and that now includes this story. Jane is being so over the top wrong with almost every single person in Erica's life and we're just on week two.

Was I the only one who snickered when Kendall said Zach used the gun for protection at sea? Yeah, right, he used that gun to shoot mammals for organs at sea.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My thing with Jane right now, is that I can't tell if she's just got the surface nuances of Erica down, or if she's being over the top for a reason. I mean, Jane knows all about Erica's stint in Betty Ford, her addictions, that she can't take drugs, and Jane still drugged her. Then we have the spoilers from next week--and her doing something she knows is wrong. It's almost like she wants to be caught?

• Members

I don't think it's freudian, at least not at this point. She's just unstable, and the writers who were penning this lack the ability to be subtle at almost any point in a story. It should have been a little more drawn out before she was messing up to this degree but maybe that just means the story has been fast-tracked already for an immediate ending.

• Members

:lol: *Zach shoots a clam* "Keep him alive, I need the pearls."

I think she's just overly excited/anxious. Every single second she spends with one of Erica's people is a "performance," and she's nervous and overzealous, so I think she's bound to make tons of careless errors because she's just too dang giddy.

• Members

^You're probably right. But then sometimes I think she knows she has to be more convincing and is. I'm just not sure I believe she's doing it for no reason. We'll have to see how this goes. She definitely seems to have a better grip on Erica's history of the past 30-20 years, and not so good on the last decade or two.

• Members

LMFAO! I know, and I love it. Every time she opens her mouth I hold my breath for a second to see what's going to come out now. She wanted to throw Kendall a theme wedding? :lol: And her threatening to kick Krystal's ass...OMG.

Jane really ain't that bright. I still do wonder if someone is pulling her strings.

• Members

OMG, she flipped her hair again! LOL

amc0524111.png

Jane: "Talk to the hair bitch, bc this diva ain't listening"

"If you ever try to steal him, I'll kick your ass into next week" Erica Kane threatening to get all ghetto? LOL..Jane, she dont get down like that

Amanda is SOOOO annoying and juvenile to boot

Archived