OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 16

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yeah it's foggy but I remember all that. Wasn't Stacy involved with him too? I'm more surprised that Jessica's mind is working overtime with all that backstory. :lol:

So I missed the actual punch. Did Nate hit Matt in the face and then he fell and hit his head or was it an awkward back of the brain punch?

• Members

I commend Matthew for wanting to come forward and FINALLY take responsibility for what he did. Disgusted with Bo and Nora for trying to force him to lie.

Love Blanca.

Marty meets Wes...2 crazies come face to face

LMAO at Viki's reaction to Marty killing the doc

LOVE Clint calling John out on what he did to Marty and Natalie. Finally he isnt on the love John train

• Members

Thanks for the link. I knew I wasn't misremembering that Marty/Wes were strictly platonic. Why would "Wes" ask if that was his baby? Everybody in Llanview including Jessica knows that Wes was killed more than 2 years ago. :lol:

After reading that Wiki piece, I understand this whole "Wes" thing even less than I did before. This bit of "info" is :huh::

"Unlike Jessica's other alters, 'Wes' seems to believe that 'he' actually is Wes Granger rather than a part of Jessica's psyche."

Who exactly seems to believe "he" is actually Wes Granger? Jessica? Tess? Bess? Viki's DID never went completely off the rail into Toontown like this. It's not even about DID any more (since "Wes" is not an alter). It's a female trying out for a male role in a jr. high play.

Archived