OLTL: Discussion for the week of May 16

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly! And that's the problem with a lot of these young girls having babies today... grandmothers and great-grandmothers raising their babies for them.

I agree with the other poster who said Rama and Cris have been having the same scene for several episodes now. Its like they're using them just to use them. Cris might as well be on recurring too. Why not devote more time to Destiny and Matt who actually have something interesting going on? Rama is being wasted AND she is further handicapped by Vimals absence.

• Members

Again, I'm not liking these scenes of Roger in some undisclosed location. It's hokey, unbelievable, and trite. Why do you do the big reveal with RH's return, but drag the follow up? Are the writers really that inept to think up of a fitting cliffhanger for Friday? What's next, RH takes his first few steps now that he's back, and we have to wait another week to see that happen? Get on with the story already!

• Members

Rama's character works with Vimal. Separately they're useless.

They definitely over did it with RH's scar. It looks nasty and infectious. I'm almost waiting for it to ooze.

The argument between Dani and Nate was so bad it was extremely painful. Both actors overcompensated by shrieking at each other.

What's Deanna's purpose again? Oh yeah, none.

OLTL is boring.

Archived