AMC: Erica's Captor

• Members

It's possible. Because if this is THE person, that face is NOT recognizable. It's not Michael B. Jordan so it's not recognizable as Reggie. It's not the same actor who played Adrian. So it's not recognizable in that sense. There may have been changes, and this guy is just the brawns!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Haha, maybe it is Opal gone insane. That would be hysterical. They have hinted over the years that Opal sort of had a crush on Jack, and maybe she got fed up watching Erica just take him for granted. She certainly has the means to set all of this up. I mean, I doubt they'd go there, since I think they see Opal as this screwball matriarch, but that would sure be a shocker. I'm still thinking it's either Caleb or Erica's long-lost twin. It's definitely someone who knows Krystal, and none of these old characters people are thinking of would know her, unless they'd decide to rewrite that.

• Members

I will be shocked if it's anyone other than the doppelganger.

Isn't that the whole irony? Erica wants her captor to reveal him/herself, meanwhile she has been looking into her captor's face the entire time.

• Members

So I guess we'll get the slow zoom out revealing the hands the arms and eventually Erica's face with the mouth moving and that *voice* coming out... I'm dying to know who the doppelganger is.

• Members

I think it's Opal herself, which wouldn't be at all shocking.

I would love if it was Josh back from the dead coming back for Kendall. Their sibling relationship was always my favorite, and I hated that they had Zach kill him.

• Members

Well, yeah, but that can't be all there is to this. There's the guy who drugs her next week. There's a guy playing the Voice. This doesn't just seem like one person to me. And if that's the case, IMO the doppelganger is likely part of something bigger...and not just a doppelganger.

• Members

She has a doppelganger because along with Angie and Jesse's baby switch someone felt the show needed "big" stories. Stop overthinking this stupid, mindless show run by a bunch of hacks.

Archived