AMC: Erica's Captor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The SID and SOW say that SL is playing her captor, her identical look alike, Jane Campbell. Why does that name sound familiar to me?

Probably because it sounds a little like "Jane Cox," which was Janet Green's alias (when Robin Mattson first assumed the role) after a plastic surgery-altered Janet was quietly released from prison.

• Members

<_<

So Jane Campbell is just a new character.

JHC AGAIN said it will be a huge umbrella that will effect everyone on the canvas. So either there's more to the story, of the doppelganger is the one brought back to Pine Valley.

• Members

IF there's no other mastermind, then I have to figure that Jane is going to shake the hell out of Erica's life. Otherwise, there has to be a mastermind for this to be any kind of umbrella.

• Members

Jane Campbell?

More evidence McTavish was the "outsider" behind this story (although I'm enjoying it so far).

Campbell is Mona's maiden name. OK, it's not, but I wish the show explored Mona's side of the family. Too late!

• Members

Oh hell, at this point if I can get me a David/Erica 2 scene, I'm willing to deal with the nonsense.

I still think there's more than one person in on this. The red finger nails today was not the same as the muscle who drugged her. So there's TWO people. I think there's a third in there too, but we'll see.

Archived