AMC: Erica's Captor

• Members

I like this. I've always liked the crazed fan thing. Yes, I'm disappointed, but I don't hate it.

Though, my biggest fear with this is that K&S are going to keep E2 isolated from the people who know her, having her interacting with like Griff and Cara, etc. so that Jane has a longer shelf life. And if they don't do that, and the people who know her, are clueless, a good chunk of PV are going to be written OOC. Jane knows the big, flashy, public moments, but she doesn't know the private stuff (ie. like Kendall being the one who really shot David) and those closest to Erica should pick up on that fact.

How many men over the years have gotten lost in her eyes? Even her daughters, as selfish and self centered as they end to be, they would know, and pick up on things.

Ugh.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Who has unlimited financial resources and "muscle," apparently.

Anyone else smell a post-cancellation, uh-oh-we-don't-have-time-to-tell-the-REAL-story rewrite? Because, not even Dave & Donna would make it some random, crazed fan.

• Members

^Unless there's still someone behind this. I know people think that's crazy, but this is one super rich fan, with unlimited fans and who is able to get people to help her.

I still think it's possible that there could be a "mastermind" at the heart of all of this.

• Members

And I think "Jane" will be killed off before she even has a chance to do whatever it is Dave and Donna (or LB) had planned for her to do pre-axing.

They're publicizing it now, b/c some of the story's already in the can, but I DEFINITELY think this is being massively rewritten as we speak; and when it's all over (before it really began), everyone's going to be left asking, "WTF???".

• Members

Alright, who wants to lay wages on how quickly we'll have David/Jane scenes? Because this show hates me, and this will be like throwing a truck load of salt on my wounds. LMAO :lol:

I kinda of find it interesting that this person has the money to make her body as perfect as Erica's. This isn't a twin, I don't believe, so it's going to have to be someone who did this to herself. I wonder if this is a Greg Madden specialty? How/why would some doctor do this and not go, WTF? Hmmm.

• Members

Exactly. It's not like Jane(t) underwent radical cosmetic surgery to look like some random "nobody" who isn't supposed to be on any celebrity radar. This is ERICA. [!@#$%^&*]. KANE. Who is a big deal even in the fictional universe of AMC. Either the surgeon shared Caleb's alleged ignorance of that fact, or he was blackmailed into doing it.

• Members

Hate to break it to you but people get plastic surgery to look like celebrities ALL the time. People with money and a particualr obsession do do what Jane did. Now the kidnapping and taking her life is a soap thing but the plastic surgery most defiently is not. The doc probably didnt think much of it bc he has been doing it for others as well

Archived