AMC: Erica's Captor

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well Nelson tweeted this:

@SudsReport Hearing there is a new PR team in place at AMC!

That's probably why it was some outside firm LOL

I'm guessing this is the new PR team for The Chew and The Revolution. Although when I looked up this company, they mostly had soap experience.

• Members

Was Nelson "hearing that" after the press release came out? :lol:

This Erica thing reminds me of an appearance Jocelyne Wildenstein made on one of those E.T.-type shows where she had a look-alike friend who'd had the same surgeries.

• Members
A source tells TVLine that Jane will be revealed to be a crazy fan of Erica’s who means her no harm. Nah, she merely wishes to take over Erica’s life after gleaning every pertinent detail from her prisoner, who has been held in a replica of her swank Pine Valley pad.

Will Erica be able to escape from captivity and derail Jane’s plan in time for AMC‘s grande fall finale? That apparently will be the big question as the soap enters its final months of broadcast.

http://www.tvline.com/2011/05/all-my-children-lucci-dual-role/

A crazy fan? Boooo!

• Members

My heart sank reading that. Seriously, incredibly disappointing if that's the case. What a waste really...all that great history of Erica's brought up, along with the clever way they've been weaving things along, & it's all going to be over a crazed Erica fan? I knew I shouldn't of gotten my hopes up for this but I did & now I feel burned!!

Archived