AMC: Erica's Captor

• Members

They should have done a little research and named the doppelganger after one of the actresses who auditioned for Erica Kane back in 1969 and didn't get it. Like "Pat Mauceri". :lol:

I don't know who's behind this but the talk of Adrian just makes me think of Real Andrews who's now on the show. It's hard for me to think of the two Taggerts as two different characters :lol: and if by some crazy stretch of the imagination Adrian is behind this, that dude Real's playing might as well be him. ^_^ Meanwhile, I wonder if Real's character got Maya pregnant. :ph34r:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Soapgasm.

Dorian would never admit to being that green-eyed of Erica, but close! It's actually Robin Strasser as Dr. Christina Karras who always wanted to be the Erica Kane of Pine Valley![/#art-imitates-life]

• Members

OMG ABC seriously released a press release for this!! :lol: !

I love what SID said on twitter:

soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC Odd that ABC put out a press release regarding Susan Lucci playing Erica's doppelganger, Jane, starting May 12, on #AMC.

soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC I don't remember any show ever putting out a press release about a doppelganger story. Not generally something to brag about.

soapsindepthabc Soaps In Depth ABC Guess because it’s Susan Lucci, this one's of note.

Archived