Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soap Opera Network Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Message added by Errol,

All My Children, AMC

ALL MY CHILDREN

  • January 5, 1970 - September 23, 2011 on ABC

  • April 29 - September 2, 2013 on Hulu/iTunes

All My Children Tribute Thread

Featured Replies

  • Member

How did her feud with Erica start? Did Tom cheat on Erica with Brooke or did Brooke get with him after Erica and that drove Erica crazy?

It dates back to Tom, but before Tom and Erica were married. Brooke made it known she wanted Tom as well, which Erica hated... a rivalry is born.

Edited by R Sinclair

  • Replies 12.1k
  • Views 2.6m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • The AMC episode is posted one post above mine. I love that only days after I ask to see some of the earlier, bitchier Brooke, we get some glimpses of her. She's not really that bitchy per se other tha

  • EricMontreal22
    EricMontreal22

    I came across in my "soap research" box some photocopies I have of Megan McTavish 1995 and 1998 correspondences with Angela Shapiro and other various ABC execs (not stuff from her "memoir.") I haven't

  • EricMontreal22
    EricMontreal22

    Thanks both of you—I had forgotten I had all of this kept away in boxes and haven't looked at it in ten years or so. I don't think I can or should take photos and share then due to certain connections

Posted Images

  • Member

Brooke was working at the Goalpost, Tom's restaurant, when Erica and Tom were dating, and Brooke was a hot-to-trot mess who wanted Tom, and thus a legend was born.

GOD I hate Barbara's hair, too. That ugly triangle 'do...just...ugh. I think Abby had one like that for a while on Knots Landing.

  • Member

Vanessa had an even more severe afro version on The Cosby Show.

  • Member

Barbara reminded me of Marge's sister on the Simpsons

SelmaBouvier1.gif

  • Member

One of my favorite Erica & Brooke rivalry lines was when Brooke wasn't even in the scene. In high school, Bianca wanted to work with Laura at the homeless shelter, and Erica refused. Bianca wanted to know why, and with disgust, Erica says "It's run by Brooke English, for one thing!" It just spoke volumes to their feud. Bianca could've been offered a job as CFO of Microsoft. If it was run by Brooke English, Erica would categorically forbid it.

  • Member

Cheap's new signature had me looking for this...GREAT performance by Ms. Marj Dusay. She's sort of channeling Piper Laurie in Carrie.

  • Member

Cheap's new signature had me looking for this...GREAT performance by Ms. Marj Dusay. She's sort of channeling Piper Laurie in Carrie.

This happened after I dropped AMC but I manged to tune in that day. Loved it!

  • Member

I've been wanting to see the scenes of Phoebe's funeral (complete with Phoebe flashbacks) forever but I couldn't find them anywhere and now someone uploaded it to Youtube!

Part 1.

Part 2.

Part 3. (doesn't have any sound, does anyone remember the original song that played?)

I wanted to see the part where Phoebe in her letter calls Babe out on being a trollop but it's not in the clips :(

  • Member

The song they used was I'll Be Seeing You.

  • Member
I wanted to see the part where Phoebe in her letter calls Babe out on being a trollop but it's not in the clips

I think that happened in a later episode.

Here's a clip from Phoebe's Wil reading:

Phoebe's Will Reading

Edited by RomeAt50

  • Member
Num%C3%A9riser0005.jpg
  • Member

That's gorgeous.

Who is the woman at the very top, above Craig Lawson?

  • Member
allmychildren70.jpg
  • Member

That's gorgeous.

Who is the woman at the very top, above Craig Lawson?

That's Arlene Vaughn. She's the original actress, Phyllis Lyons, although she looks completely different in that pic. I too didn't recognize her.

  • Member

What were Natalie and Erica's motives for wanting Will dead? Also who is that underneath Janet, near Trevor?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.